This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yvetal and Lugia

#1MrprowleyPosted 9/25/2013 6:55:29 PM
I believe these two opposites of each other they are both bird like pokemon legendaries with opposite 2nd type and they sorta look alike though Yvetal looks a hell lot meaner the Lugia. This is just my OP and I might be competely wrong but its an interesting theory to say the least. Also Lugia is Guardian of the seas where as Yvetal is destroyer of the sky
#2PikaleyPosted 9/25/2013 6:56:14 PM
Mrprowley posted...
I believe these two opposites of each other they are both bird like pokemon legendaries with opposite 2nd type and they sorta look alike though Yvetal looks a hell lot meaner the Lugia. This is just my OP and I might be competely wrong but its an interesting theory to say the least. Also Lugia is Guardian of the seas where as Yvetal is destroyer of the sky

plot twist, yveltal is super shadow lugia thats truely unpurifiable
---
3ds fc - 4983-5114-5815, Name: Brad
Official Pikachu and MegaPikachu of the Pokemon X Board
#3Sloth9230Posted 9/25/2013 6:57:41 PM
Unless Lugia gets Aurasphere or Focus Miss, It's going down!
#4Mrprowley(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 6:57:46 PM
Pikaley posted...
Mrprowley posted...

so am i not the only one who sees a sorta connection between these two big birds?
#5TyranidomegaPosted 9/25/2013 6:58:59 PM
I like it when two unrelated legendaries can still be related.

If only there was more awesome fanart of Lugia vs Yveltal
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#6PikaleyPosted 9/25/2013 6:59:21 PM
Mrprowley posted...
Pikaley posted...
Mrprowley posted...

so am i not the only one who sees a sorta connection between these two big birds?

not really, lugia guardian of seas and hooh guardian of skies in that sense, tho now that i think of it would love to see shadow lugia as a special shiny o giveaway skin or something lol
---
3ds fc - 4983-5114-5815, Name: Brad
Official Pikachu and MegaPikachu of the Pokemon X Board
#7Sloth9230Posted 9/25/2013 6:59:27 PM
Mrprowley posted...

Besides flying?
#8StealthRockPosted 9/25/2013 7:00:26 PM
Mrprowley posted...
Pikaley posted...
Mrprowley posted...

I was just thinking about this earlier how similar they are. They could end up having some sort of connection. only time will tell. Maybe they'll make a movie with them both in it

I think that he'll end up with a Lugia like stat spread but with high special attack
---
R-truth Used Somersault Senton!
Miz avoided the attack! R-truth kept going and crashed! R-truth fainted!
#9Hi_there_kidsPosted 9/25/2013 7:01:23 PM
They're also the two best looking legendaries to date!!
#10Octaivian_RexPosted 9/25/2013 7:01:56 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BA9E_Z1CMAAEENY.jpg
---
http://i.picasion.com/resize74/6d90c9342974ff164d4f0acd718fde7a.gif