This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon designs (Oh yeah, this topic again)

#1AlmightyPushPopPosted 9/25/2013 7:11:29 PM
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion no matter how much bull crap it is. And for you to argue with that means you're just as bad as them.

Anyways, what I wanted to talk about was that everyone is always hating on Pokemon designs so I just wanted to bring something to light. There's always going to be crappy Pokemon designs. Gen 1, yes glorious fail proof gen 1 had some bad ones. Whether it was Muk, Voltorb, Dugtrio or Doduo, it was bad. I for one don't segregate it as much as I do newer crappy pokemon because yes I admit it was guarded by nostalgia, not to mention I was a kid. I didn't care that Pokemon looked crappy, I was just amazed that the funny looking yellow mouse could shoot lightning and the Giygas looking freak could move stuff with it's glowing hands. But now that I'm older I pay attention to more details about Pokemon. And yes they are bad.

But not every Pokemon gen is going to be perfect and everyone is going to have their opinion no matter how dumb it is. So how about we ignore the Charizard fanboys, the Genwunners and the Hoenn fanboys and come together and play some Pokemon X and Y! What do you say? ;)
---
FC: 2852-7817-6109
New Leaf: Pancake of Somalia
#2AlmightyPushPop(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 7:14:30 PM
Bump
---
FC: 2852-7817-6109
New Leaf: Pancake of Somalia