This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Nova RP: Discussion and Character Sign-ups

#161DigiHerokidPosted 9/30/2013 3:57:42 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
Remember Digi, Arceus completely abandoned humanity so that evil could prevail once. However, Dialga and Palkia do not agree with Arceus on that.

I know, but Austin,Hero,Brendan,Nelson etc. don't.
Maybe Neal will explain later.
Also, this next part might spark a war between Arceus and Palkia and Dialg, for interference.
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728 " I am not a loner. I simply will not act like you to "fit in""-Me
#162GolurkcanflyPosted 9/30/2013 3:59:15 PM
DigiHerokid posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...
Remember Digi, Arceus completely abandoned humanity so that evil could prevail once. However, Dialga and Palkia do not agree with Arceus on that.

I know, but Austin,Hero,Brendan,Nelson etc. don't.
Maybe Neal will explain later.
Also, this next part might spark a war between Arceus and Palkia and Dialg, for interference.

Okay, just making sure. Don't want to have this evolve into a potential idiot fest like with <unnamed>.
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.
#163GX1997Posted 9/30/2013 5:05:02 PM
You gotta love when you make an intelligent argument,someone accuses you of not even reading their post,so you point out that your own post clearly shows that you read the part of the post in question.They then procede to read only half of yours,as is evident in them thinking they're telling you something you don't know,when you clearly stated exactly what they say in your previous post.I really wish people wouldn't skim. >_<

Anyway,waiting for Cheese/HHD to continue.
---
Emerald Nuzlocke:Solrenge,Kaida,Aqua,Arrow,Loyal,Nariko
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#164empireoffire(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 5:13:13 PM
DigiHerokid posted...
She would be locked in a cellar, though when he ***** Joey.

(Deep,Dark,story)

Congratulations, you just earned yourself a spot on my "I am a ****ing scumbag" list.
---
size does not matter....weight does.
other aliases: gamefreak043, Cyborg-Kangaroo, Joe The Smurf
#165GolurkcanflyPosted 9/30/2013 5:14:13 PM
empireoffire posted...
DigiHerokid posted...

(Deep,Dark,story)

Congratulations, you just earned yourself a spot on my "I am a ****ing scumbag" list.

Wait, Digi or Johnny, the character.
---
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.
#166empireoffire(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 5:15:32 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
empireoffire posted...
DigiHerokid posted...

(Deep,Dark,story)

The guy who decided to add Rape by Father as backstory for the sake of having a Deep,Dark,story.
---
size does not matter....weight does.
other aliases: gamefreak043, Cyborg-Kangaroo, Joe The Smurf
#167GolurkcanflyPosted 9/30/2013 5:24:16 PM
empireoffire posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...
empireoffire posted...
DigiHerokid posted...

(Deep,Dark,story)

The guy who decided to add Rape by Father as backstory for the sake of having a Deep,Dark,story.

He should have put slapped after the ***** so it would be b****slapping instead. That would be slightly less harrowing.
---
#168HHDeceptionPosted 9/30/2013 5:28:29 PM
Red died trying to convince Arceus to help. Common knowledge in Mewtwo. And I will barely be around at akk for the next week or so...yah
---
Sound good?
#169GolurkcanflyPosted 9/30/2013 5:31:17 PM
HHDeception posted...
Red died trying to convince Arceus to help. Common knowledge in Mewtwo. And I will barely be around at akk for the next week or so...yah

That wasn't Arceus helping, but Dialga and Palkia, which was hinted at due to the pink and blue light.
---
#170DigiHerokidPosted 9/30/2013 5:36:55 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
HHDeception posted...

That wasn't Arceus helping, but Dialga and Palkia, which was hinted at due to the pink and blue light.

Arceus might get mad and start a fight, for war interference.
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728 " I am not a loner. I simply will not act like you to "fit in""-Me