This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Nova RP: Discussion and Character Sign-ups

#71GX1997Posted 9/27/2013 4:41:39 PM
empireoffire posted...
GX1997 posted...
I might make a filler post in about an hour if nothing happens.

You gonna flashback that *cough* minor detail that Meridia went through?

Not sure.I assume you mean the one I told you about.Maybe that would be good.If I don't do that it will be more with Squirtle.He's there for support,comic relief,and filler.
---
Emerald Nuzlocke:Solrenge,Kaida,Aqua,Arrow,Loyal,Nariko
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#72ThatPersonGuyPosted 9/27/2013 5:27:24 PM
Anyone have any ideas on where I should go from here? Going off in random directions really hasn't helped me so far, and I seem to be late to every single major event.
---
You can beat 'em up by any means or blow them all to SMITHEREENS, a favorite of this sentient machine!
#73empireoffire(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 5:32:56 PM(edited)
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Anyone have any ideas on where I should go from here? Going off in random directions really hasn't helped me so far, and I seem to be late to every single major event.

Give yourself a story arc. You can advance your plot/develop your character while others get a chance to rope themselves in.

Also, as an impatient man, waiting for Jay is turning unpleasant. I don't even have a filler arc to fall back on.
---
size does not matter....weight does.
other aliases: gamefreak043, Cyborg-Kangaroo, Joe The Smurf
#74GX1997Posted 9/27/2013 5:32:36 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...

Only two things are happening right now.Realgam Tower is under attack thanks to Jay,but he's the only Nova member there.Then there's Hero and Brendan fighting at the Spear Pillar.It looks like you really need to make your own way for now.
---
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#75uuurrrgghPosted 9/27/2013 5:37:00 PM
Yeah, just try to either rope yourself into another's plot line for awhile, or think up of stuff you can do later on. Just don't think too far ahead.

For example- I'm planning on Brendan to either travel to (location Digi mentioned) or to Stark Mountain.

Plus, I had a hunch when I was saying the battle between Brendan and X will be in slow-mo.
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#76uuurrrgghPosted 9/27/2013 5:44:59 PM
Wally is searching for Brendan
My character is Brendan

Mind=melted
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#77empireoffire(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 5:51:59 PM
uuurrrggh posted...
Wally is searching for Brendan
My character is Brendan

Mind=melted

You picked the wrong Fire Emblem character to name yourself after.
---
#78OsrangerPosted 9/27/2013 6:02:15 PM
Hero X's true power is to slow down time wherever he goes.
#79GX1997Posted 9/27/2013 6:03:49 PM
Whoops,time got away from me.I'll let you guys vote.Flashback to something big or more of Squirtle's antics.Make your choice now,first to get three votes wins!
---
#80empireoffire(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 6:06:21 PM
Flashback, because I want someone to flash their backs.
---