This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

are u against the idea if gf improves pikachu to ou level?

#11bd43Posted 9/25/2013 10:36:05 PM
usdmike181 posted...
Retcon: Pikachu has no evolution and is buffed to uber status

Riachu is now the evolution of Dedenne and is electric/fairy

win/win? Just tossing it out there.

It's too late to do, but I wouldn't be shocked if Pikachu was suddenly just the top of it's chain and Raichu just became the evolved form of Dedenne.
---
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.
#12SpacePirateKhanPosted 9/25/2013 10:36:27 PM
usdmike181 posted...
Retcon: Pikachu has no evolution and is buffed to uber status

Riachu is now the evolution of Dedenne and is electric/fairy

win/win? Just tossing it out there.

I'd be fine with this. Raichu rocks.
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Khan from Rosetown, 4184-1827-7503
#13BrightStar7Posted 9/25/2013 10:43:37 PM
Mega Pikachu would solve everything and just makes total sense all around. The anime, marketing and merchandizing blitz, and thematically too. They would never have to touch the precious mascot outside of battle but could play around with stats and even typing (Fairy) for the temp mode. And since megas have been stated to elevate regular mons to legendary class (which is something Pikachu does in the anime lol) then he could get into OU with the right stat spread.

For whatever reason people think it won't happen because they got it in their head that there is some rule to mega evolution that excludes stage 2 mons. Haven't seen this confirmed anywhere and I think its really naive and desperate grasping at straws from people who want an utterly irrelevant Mega Raichu. Another nail went in that coffin just recently when it was confirmed that popularity is one of the main considerations for megas. COME NOW.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#14XereintPosted 9/25/2013 11:04:42 PM
Buff the Light ball. Give it more power!
---
Searching for All-ice
#15FinalFantazyv2Posted 9/25/2013 11:14:27 PM
It would be nice to just abolish raichu and pichu and make pikachu legendary like an easy obtainable one cute and powerful like mew.
---
Oh. Well. Alright.
#16WolfJouninPosted 9/25/2013 11:24:02 PM(edited)
13121987 posted...
improve light ball

How is that even possible? Isn't doubling offensive stats OP enough? I suppose it could double speed too, but that would be beyond overpo-... well no it wouldn't. It still can't take a hit from anything, probably won't 1 hit kill anything that isn't weak to it or super frail, its strongest STAB does nothing to ground types which can switch in, and priority attackers instant kill it.

You know what'd be cool? Speed Boost. It can even pair that with Fake Out and/or Protect.
---
Everything in life is a battle. Even peace itself is a battle to maintain it.
#1713121987(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 12:11:07 AM
WolfJounin posted...
13121987 posted...
improve light ball

How is that even possible? Isn't doubling offensive stats OP enough? I suppose it could double speed too, but that would be beyond overpo-... well no it wouldn't. It still can't take a hit from anything, probably won't 1 hit kill anything that isn't weak to it or super frail, its strongest STAB does nothing to ground types which can switch in, and priority attackers instant kill it.

You know what'd be cool? Speed Boost. It can even pair that with Fake Out and/or Protect.

Yeah speed boost is reasonable. It needs a defence buff but I think it should stay frail as a trademark.

458 max atk kills a lot of stuff. Brick break/grass knot/hidden power can cover ground type easy.
#18The_DragonwPosted 9/26/2013 12:12:39 AM
Brick Break doesn't cover pure ground types.
---
White Friend Code: 1764 2206 9014
The official Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#19bassyuraPosted 9/26/2013 12:25:05 AM
The_Dragonw posted...
Brick Break doesn't cover pure ground types.

No, but Grass Knot does. Only ones stopping a clean sweep are Garchomp, Landorous, and Excadrill,
---
This hand of mine is coursing with the Power of Magnetism! It tells me to crush Capitalism!
Here I go, GADGETO FINGAH!!!
#20Nomorice4UPosted 9/26/2013 12:25:46 AM
Ash's crytalised tear drops

Boost SpA and S and makes electric moves super effective on Ground/Rock
---
Capcom All Star dream team - Dr. Wily/Devilot/Donovan or Rouge/Talbain/Megaman(any)