This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nidoking

#11JackSolomonPosted 9/26/2013 12:11:59 AM
Let me put this in perspective for you:

IN THE PURPLE CORNER, WEIGHING IN AT 140 POUNDS AND STANDING AT 4 FOOT 10, HE IS THE DRILL POKEMON, THE PURPLE PINCUSHION, THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION OF BARNEY COLORS, HE IS... NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDOOOOOKIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

AND IN THE RED CORNER, WEIGHING IN AT 600 POUNDS, AND STANDING AT 8 FEET TALL! HE CHEWS MAGNEMITE FOR BREAKFAST, HE SCARES JURASSIC PARK, HE IS THE ANCIENT, THE MIGHTY, THE ORIGINAL KING OF POKEMON, HE IS... TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRAAAAAAANTRUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMM!
#12Sloth9230(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 12:13:58 AM
JackSolomon posted...
Let me put this in perspective for you:

IN THE PURPLE CORNER, WEIGHING IN AT 140 POUNDS AND STANDING AT 4 FOOT 10, HE IS THE DRILL POKEMON, THE PURPLE PINCUSHION, THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION OF BARNEY COLORS, HE IS... NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDOOOOOKIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

AND IN THE RED CORNER, WEIGHING IN AT 600 POUNDS, AND STANDING AT 8 FEET TALL! HE CHEWS MAGNEMITE FOR BREAKFAST, HE SCARES JURASSIC PARK, HE IS THE ANCIENT, THE MIGHTY, THE ORIGINAL KING OF POKEMON, HE IS... TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRAAAAAAANTRUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMM!

Purple is the color royalty.
#13JackSolomonPosted 9/26/2013 12:28:34 AM(edited)
Sloth9230 posted...

You're right. It is. It is also the color of luxury, elegance, and all that jazz. Know what Red is the color of? Anger, boldness, strength, determination, courage. In short: Purple may be the color of royalty, nobility. It may be the color Kings wear on their shoulders, the color they shroud themselves in when the title is the only thing that makes them important.

But red is the color that drives men to greatness. The color that burns away mere men and leaves something more.

Tell me, when a King slays those who would defy him, and proves that he is worthy of protecting his people, which do you remember as important? The purple on his cloak? Or the red dripping from his sword?
#14chardymardy_mgxPosted 9/26/2013 5:27:35 AM
JackSolomon posted...
Sloth9230 posted...

You're right. It is. It is also the color of luxury, elegance, and all that jazz. Know what Red is the color of? Anger, boldness, strength, determination, courage. In short: Purple may be the color of royalty, nobility. It may be the color Kings wear on their shoulders, the color they shroud themselves in when the title is the only thing that makes them important.

But red is the color that drives men to greatness. The color that burns away mere men and leaves something more.

Tell me, when a King slays those who would defy him, and proves that he is worthy of protecting his people, which do you remember as important? The purple on his cloak? Or the red dripping from his sword?

This.
---
"Deeds in themselves are meaningless unless they are for some higher purpose." -Artorius Castus
"I'm a ninja." -_Alpal
#15RPGgamer777Posted 9/26/2013 5:30:29 AM
Vespiquen trumps all.
---
"Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." - Act I Scene IV
#16evoxpiscesPosted 9/26/2013 5:31:25 AM
Yeahhh Nidoking!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!! YEAAAAHHHH!!!!
---
3DS FC: 3609-1124-3955