This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Raichu gets a mega evo I bet....(Anime related)

#1YorksterPosted 9/26/2013 4:59:23 AM
The anime will let ash's pikachu mega evolve into mega raichu in battle even though you can't do it that way in the game.
---
The above post is made of cake.
#2The_DragonwPosted 9/26/2013 5:01:06 AM
Nah, Pikachu will end up defeating it in an unquestionably fluky manner. Without need for Mega form.
---
White Friend Code: 1764 2206 9014
The official Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#3DrDon_ChiPosted 9/26/2013 5:07:57 AM
Yorkster posted...
The anime will let ash's pikachu mega evolve into mega raichu in battle even though you can't do it that way in the game.

to bad he's been holding an everstone ever since kanto
---
I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to death.
Archer - Unlimited Blade Works
#4Yorkster(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 5:15:31 AM
DrDon_Chi posted...
Yorkster posted...

Really? Why would a pokemon that only evolves by thunderstone even need an everstone?

and regardless, my guess is that the anime will write its self out of any restrictions that may be in the game so that they can do whatever they want. Of course, pikachu would revert back after the battle
---
#5dudeman514Posted 9/26/2013 5:33:09 AM
Yorkster posted...
DrDon_Chi posted...
Yorkster posted...

Really? Why would a pokemon that only evolves by thunderstone even need an everstone?

and regardless, my guess is that the anime will write its self out of any restrictions that may be in the game so that they can do whatever they want. Of course, pikachu would revert back after the battle

Just in case.
I mean you never know...
---
Gaming, the most expensive hobby outside of crack and being an arsonist, I'm right there with you.
#6MaplesGrandGMPosted 9/26/2013 5:35:03 AM
Pikachu will also have a Mega, more than likely.

Especially given the prerequisites we were given in them choosing who gets a Mega. This would make Pikachu one of the only mid-line Pokemon to get a Mega.
#7patkelly929Posted 9/26/2013 5:37:19 AM
The_Dragonw posted...
Nah, Pikachu will end up defeating it in an unquestionably fluky manner. Without need for Mega form.

This is more likely to happen than anything.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
Green & Blue Bird, this is Mr. Fabulous, we are a go for cheesin' it. - Bender
#8kazooie959Posted 9/26/2013 5:48:41 AM
Yorkster posted...
DrDon_Chi posted...
Yorkster posted...

I do believe there have been a few time pikachu had picked up a thunderstone and not evolved...

so yeah everstone...
---
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!
#9Yorkster(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 5:49:07 AM
dudeman514 posted...
Yorkster posted...
DrDon_Chi posted...
Yorkster posted...

Just in case.
I mean you never know...

lol I can imagine a pissed of Team Rocket yelling "Screw you!" and throwing tunderstones at Pikachu until it evolves.
---
#10LexifoxPosted 9/26/2013 5:49:09 AM
kazooie959 posted...
Yorkster posted...
DrDon_Chi posted...
Yorkster posted...

I do believe there have been a few time pikachu had picked up a thunderstone and not evolved...

so yeah everstone...

There have not.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod