This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Raichu gets a mega evo I bet....(Anime related)

#11iciclebladePosted 9/26/2013 6:09:10 AM
The_Dragonw posted...
Nah, Pikachu will end up defeating it in an unquestionably fluky manner. Without need for Mega form.

With mega's this will most likely be what happens
---
http://tinyurl.com/OperationDecode I Petition to get Digimon: Redigitize localized. Sign if you want it to come stateside
#12SkittyOnWailordPosted 9/26/2013 6:24:50 AM
Lexifox posted...
kazooie959 posted...
I do believe there have been a few time pikachu had picked up a thunderstone and not evolved...

so yeah everstone...

There have not.

There was that one time where Pikachu "slapped" a Thunderstone away from it with its tail. Technically touching it like that should have made it evolve.
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\
#13kazooie959Posted 9/26/2013 6:25:27 AM
Lexifox posted...
kazooie959 posted...
Yorkster posted...
DrDon_Chi posted...
Yorkster posted...
The anime will let ash's pikachu mega evolve into mega raichu in battle even though you can't do it that way in the game.

to bad he's been holding an everstone ever since kanto

Really? Why would a pokemon that only evolves by thunderstone even need an everstone?

and regardless, my guess is that the anime will write its self out of any restrictions that may be in the game so that they can do whatever they want. Of course, pikachu would revert back after the battle

I do believe there have been a few time pikachu had picked up a thunderstone and not evolved...

so yeah everstone...

There have not.

Really I thought the last "Ash debates about evolving Pikachu episode it picked up a thunderstone?

I don't follow the anime too closely so I 'll admit I was wrong but I thought I saw it on the episode pictures on serebii
---
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!
#14gamester_12345Posted 9/26/2013 6:26:56 AM
They'll probably recycle the whole "David vs Goliath" plot where a smaller evolution fights a bigger evolution, didn't that already happen to Pikachu (about twice), Oshawott...unsure if there was anyone else...if Raichu does mega evolve, chances are it's just to make it faster; something that the previous 2 Raichu lacked..Pikachu is probably going to get a new Signature move other than Volt Tackle, "move that replaced Volt Tackle" and "Move that replaces the move that replaced Volt Tackle".
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2444. KoL: Plucky, currently a Pastamancer
ACNL/3DS FC: 4897-5920-6758 Ricky of Farm
#15scitch1Posted 9/26/2013 6:33:04 AM
yeah there will be a battle between pika and mega raichu i will bet
---
Signature
#16MM125Posted 9/26/2013 6:55:11 AM
SkittyOnWailord posted...
There was that one time where Pikachu "slapped" a Thunderstone away from it with its tail. Technically touching it like that should have made it evolve.

Did he slap the Thunderstone directly, or did he just slap Ash's hand?
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#17SkittyOnWailordPosted 9/26/2013 6:57:32 AM
MM125 posted...
SkittyOnWailord posted...

Did he slap the Thunderstone directly, or did he just slap Ash's hand?

From what I remember, he slapped the actual Thunderstone. Though my memory from back then might be a little rusty.
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\
#18paiprPosted 9/26/2013 10:11:51 AM
The_Dragonw posted...
Nah, Pikachu will end up defeating it in an unquestionably fluky manner. Without need for Mega form.

This assuming Pikachu doesnt have a m.evo. first it will loose with the trainer berating ash for not evolving his pikachu. Then ash will train debating if he should evolve pikachu finally deciding not to and winning in a rematch.
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
3ds my fc, 0602-6823-9646, my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#19LightHawKnightPosted 9/26/2013 10:16:00 AM
Nah, Pikachu will just aim for the horn or something and win.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#20Great_ReapettePosted 9/26/2013 10:17:36 AM
LightHawKnight posted...
Nah, Pikachu will just aim for the horn or something and win.

Maybe it'll use Thunder armour!
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.