This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does anyone get sick of hatred and "worst this ever, worst that ever"?

#11MrprowleyPosted 9/26/2013 5:52:17 AM
I agree what your saying and I to am sick of the moaning. Take Doublade for ex to me its beautifully designed even if its two blades that look like its predecessor; it bears resemblance to the coat of arms that really go well with the French area. Theres plenty of pokemon I dont like but I dont kick and scream like a little kid bout it I just dont use it! Another reason I feel like people hate Doublade is cuz they are disappointed and butt hurt over it was the pokemon to be revealed not starter evolution. Pokemon X and Y comes out in 16 days I believe and probably get more info coming up so everybody needs cool their jets and be patient! This game to me feels a heck lot better the Gen 5 though that wasn't aweful to me as a whole I just didn't have much playing it then Gen 4. I personallly didn't like none of the starts with a bit of disappointment that Samurott didn't become water/fighting like I thought it would and freaking Emboar become another fire/fighting! But it was still okay generation it had bad ass pokemon like Chandelure. Another reason people are hating Doublade cuz they believe its another magnemite copy; gee possessed swords are just like a robotic like pokemon thats based on magnets.....insert psyduck face here; and yes a lot pokemon are repeats of old ones but ask yourself this....how many types of dog breeds are there and how different are they compared to each other? Your going tell me a Chinchilla is same as an Malamute? WRONG! Fact is a true pokemon fan wouldn't be looking for ways to burn the game but be crossing of their calender for the adventure to continue with new friends to grow up with. Though I am not a competitive battler everything Gf has done with game seems very well planned out and balanced; the only thing I will ever rage on bout pokemon is the freaking anime! However I feel many share my disdain for Misadventures of Ash Ketchum. I love cartoons and do enjoy certain aspects of the show itself but Ash is just rawwr! So to sum all this up all I have say stop the whining if you want play it fine but dont be making something others think is great look bad cuz things didnt go your way! In nother words GROW UP!
#12KeeperOfShadowsPosted 9/26/2013 5:59:30 AM
Not really. I like to hear people's reasons for hating things. They're usually worth a good laugh.

Honestly, whats started to annoy me more is when someone says they hate something, and 50+ people instantly come running in to complain about it.
---
A voice of reason, in a chaotic realm.
"Are you angry? Do you hate me?"
#13SpoonMan54321Posted 9/27/2013 5:09:40 PM
This is the worst topic ever.
---
...and bababooey to y'all
#14XavuuPosted 9/27/2013 5:12:08 PM
SpoonMan54321 posted...
This is the worst topic ever.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64758516
---
Choice Band STAB surprise Quick Attack; Staraptor.