This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Froakie an epic fail?

#31FireSeerPosted 9/27/2013 6:49:00 PM
Froakie Fletchling best friends forever
---
Here comes Frogadier
And you are not swayed either way--more of a neutral presence.
#32MickeyRocksaPosted 9/27/2013 6:51:11 PM
I want someone to have surf

Froakie looks like a cool surfer
---
Fight Me.... MICKEYx 3ds FC: 4141-2356-8625 ...pm me 1st
DBZ Battle of the Gods should be dubbed spread da word
#33PikaleyPosted 9/27/2013 7:18:04 PM
Fritz0x24 posted...
Not really sure but from the research that I've been doing, it seems that Froakie will be quite unbalanced for most of the game. The start seems to have you deal with grass pokemon more, so Fenekin seems to be the best choice for a starter.

This might change at the end, when things start to balance out, but I'm just giving a heads up.

pikachu vs onix in yellow, ur point is worthless
---
3ds fc - 4983-5114-5815, Name: Brad
Official Pikachu and MegaPikachu of the Pokemon X Board
#34Nado6Posted 9/27/2013 7:20:42 PM
No Froakie is an Epic win rolled in Awesome sauce with a side of bacon...Awesome Bacon, I'm pretty sure there's a force in the universe that decided it's cool
#35Fritz0x24(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 9:09:12 AM
No, I've looked at the stats. I don't see what your point is bringing pikachu in on this.
---
Fritz is now on a new adventure! more infors here:
http://sheapered.blogspot.com/2013/09/looking-for-new-adventures.html
#36PrinceVege101Posted 9/28/2013 9:14:59 AM
A. He learns Bounce.
B. Fletchling.
---
The last thing we need is unemployed tigers. - Glitchwerks
#37SpacePirateKhanPosted 9/28/2013 9:18:23 AM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
javel34 posted...
I agree fritz. I have a feeling froakie will die a lot in the first two towns. He might balance out but if he sucks for the first two town what's point? He will suffer charmamder syndrome.

charmander doesnt even suck against brock. metal claw and hell even ember dont do too bad against him.

he's pretty boned against misty though, but after that the rest of the game is his *****.

You young'uns and yer newfangled Steel types..
Back in my day, Charmander didn't learn diddly squat to hurt Brock's Pokemon. We got our butts handed to us, and we liked it!
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Khan from Rosetown, 4184-1827-7503
#38PentaoPosted 9/28/2013 10:08:56 AM
SpacePirateKhan posted...
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
javel34 posted...
I agree fritz. I have a feeling froakie will die a lot in the first two towns. He might balance out but if he sucks for the first two town what's point? He will suffer charmamder syndrome.

charmander doesnt even suck against brock. metal claw and hell even ember dont do too bad against him.

he's pretty boned against misty though, but after that the rest of the game is his *****.

You young'uns and yer newfangled Steel types..
Back in my day, Charmander didn't learn diddly squat to hurt Brock's Pokemon. We got our butts handed to us, and we liked it!

Were there honestly kids back then who had trouble against Brock 'cause they picked Charmander?

I picked Charmander tons of times, and it's not hard to get to Charmeleon before then, and you could just spam Scratch/Ember until you won. Even if you didn't get to Charmeleon, it's not like Brock used Rock Throw, so you could just spam ember and potions until you won.
---
"Religion keeps pressing B when we try to evolve." - pirategeorge"
[3DS FC: 1934-0673-9848 (Pentao)]
#39Rayquaza_is_ZPosted 9/28/2013 10:10:33 AM
Wow at 0x24 already Fritz?
But yeah, meh I don't have any opinions on Froakie no longer. Though it's first evo is EPIC WIN!
---
http://i.imgur.com/EOXWVm0.jpg Do you wanna be cool?
Join the Reservoir Dragons! Support Draceon
for 2013!
#40Fritz0x24(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 8:48:04 PM
PrinceVege101 posted...
A. He learns Bounce.
B. Fletchling.

What's your point?
---
Fritz is now on a new adventure! more infors here:
http://sheapered.blogspot.com/2013/09/looking-for-new-adventures.html