This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you want or would you expect a Colosseum like Pokemon game for the Wii U?...

#1alterzeroPosted 9/26/2013 9:18:35 AM
Do you want or would you expect a Colosseum like Pokemon game for the Wii U?... - Results (111 votes)
Yes
43.24% (48 votes)
Yes and with all gym leaders from all generations!...
17.12% (19 votes)
Yes, I've been waiting forever!...
19.82% (22 votes)
I want Pokemon X and Pokemon Y on the Wii U!... ^_^
1.8% (2 votes)
Maybe, I don't care!...
8.11% (9 votes)
Whatever
5.41% (6 votes)
No, I hate Pokemon!...
0.9% (1 votes)
No
3.6% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
It's been a long time since Battle Revolution and what better way of introducing the sixth Pokémon generation than with a new Colosseum like Pokémon battling game for the Wii U which includes everything the last one lacked!...

I'd love to battle all gym leaders in the history of Pokémon and all the champions as well, this game could be a new Battle Frontier or Battle Subway but on the Wii U, of course you'd need Pokémon X and Pokémon Y to make the most out of it!...

Would you like such game, let me know!... ^_^
---
Name: SigmaOZ
Diamond FC: 2793 0701 4544 Platinum FC: 4382 8243 0933
#2InhaledCornPosted 9/26/2013 9:20:18 AM
There's still that HD shot of a future game we don't know a thing about.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I need to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door again...
#3MaetchPosted 9/26/2013 9:23:33 AM
Yes, but NO SHADOW POKEMON! That concept has been taken as far as it can go, and now it's time for a new plot.
#4EnferolunosPosted 9/26/2013 9:26:28 AM
Yes, but on the condition that the models are good like x and y. There's more to looks than pure technical skill, and the GCN/Wii games do not look good.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Don't start unbelieving! Never do not feel your feelings!
#5XWolfOPosted 9/26/2013 9:27:10 AM
I want one, but I don't think there will be one.
---
Woof...
#6SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 9/26/2013 9:29:52 AM
Eh, don't really care. I don't particularly want to get a Wii U, so I won't be disappointed if it doesn't get something like that.
#7soladeptPosted 9/26/2013 10:45:52 AM
Maetch posted...
Yes, but NO SHADOW POKEMON! That concept has been taken as far as it can go, and now it's time for a new plot.

I think Shadow Pokémon could actualy be improved, and the end of XD left things open for it to continue, with one of the main villans getting away.

I liked the GCN games because they tried something new with a main series style game, it departed from the old gyms/elite four routine and focused exclusively on the bad guys, which improved them as Villans because Cipher didn't need to split game plot with E4/Gyms, so they actualy ended up being competent bad guys, and they are arguably one of, if not, the strongest badguy team in the games so far (tied with Plasma if you want to debate, with Galactic trailing behind, the Rockets and Magma/Aqua were just buffons or didn't do a whole lot.)
#8a_fartn_SpartanPosted 9/26/2013 10:51:31 AM
No. I want something new and exciting.
---
Battletoads, Killer Instinct, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, DK Country, Diddy Racing, Banjo, Conker.
Rare, you will be missed.
#9FuzzyJelloPosted 9/26/2013 11:13:59 AM
I think Orre is a closed book, unfortunately; it served a very specific purpose. The 3D battler is also dead, as X and Y are rendering it superfluous, and they sell well but not nearly as well as they used to- a Stadium game won't get the Wii U out of its rut, that's for sure.

I would like to see some Orre characters cameo in future games, though. They were such a break from the usual art style, and you could make most of them into cool opponents. Particularly Wes/Leo, given that Diamond and Pearl basically doubled the effective competitive worth of his Pokemon with all the evolutions.
#10MaetchPosted 9/26/2013 2:35:51 PM
soladept posted...
Maetch posted...

I think Shadow Pokémon could actualy be improved, and the end of XD left things open for it to continue, with one of the main villans getting away.

How so? Cipher's whole goal from the beginning was to make a completely unpurifiable Pokemon, and Lugia was supposed to be it. However, that plan has failed and repeating it wouldn't do Cipher any good now that the heroes know how to purify them. I can't see the Shadow Pokemon concept going any farther than Lugia did.

And if they must bring in Ardos (who I feel was just ranting out of denial for Cipher's total defeat), then he and Cipher needs a new plan.