This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Doublade rocking that Gen 1 evolution design.

#1EdwardoMario16Posted 9/26/2013 9:47:27 AM
Need an evolution? Add one or two more of the same pokemon and re-color them/make them larger.

Uncreative? I call it genius.
---
This is the worst bird yet.
White 2 FC: 3483 0523 8765
#2EtoRangerPosted 9/26/2013 9:48:42 AM
I really like those eyes for some reason.
#3aDirtyShisnoPosted 9/26/2013 9:53:55 AM
Magnemite, Doduo, Diglett, Koffing, and Staryu. That seems to be all of them.
---
...and he was never heard from again.
#4kingtracePosted 9/26/2013 9:54:15 AM
It really disappoints me. They could've added a cloth man holding the sword, or a shield, or just left it as it was.

But nope, glue two Honedge together, dye em pink, add a few minor details, and boom, it evolved.
---
I'm an Atheist, and I'm damn proud of it.
If that offends you for whatever reason, shoot me a PM and I'll correct your misconception.
#5MagmastaPosted 9/26/2013 10:01:07 AM
The hilt sort of resembles a scythe now

Still hoping on that spectre to make an appearance
---
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend
#6paiprPosted 9/26/2013 10:05:04 AM
kingtrace posted...
It really disappoints me. They could've added a cloth man holding the sword, or a shield, or just left it as it was.

But nope, glue two Honedge together, dye em pink, add a few minor details, and boom, it evolved.

did you not like Minccino and its evo? cause i think they did less than that to evolve them.
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
3ds my fc, 0602-6823-9646, my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#7kingtracePosted 9/26/2013 10:06:05 AM
paipr posted...
kingtrace posted...

did you not like Minccino and its evo? cause i think they did less than that to evolve them.

Of course I didn't like it, but I didn't care because they both aren't interesting.

Honedge, however, I liked. Now it's just another silly evo Pokemon.
---
If that offends you for whatever reason, shoot me a PM and I'll correct your misconception.
#8paiprPosted 9/26/2013 10:19:29 AM
kingtrace posted...
paipr posted...
kingtrace posted...

Of course I didn't like it, but I didn't care because they both aren't interesting.

Its funny cause I like Honedge more now that it evolves and I like its evo as well.
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
3ds my fc, 0602-6823-9646, my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#9kingtracePosted 9/26/2013 10:21:49 AM
paipr posted...
kingtrace posted...
paipr posted...
kingtrace posted...

Its funny cause I like Honedge more now that it evolves and I like its evo as well.

Well, everyone can have their opinions.
---
#10CA0001Posted 9/26/2013 10:24:25 AM
Again it seems many people don't get Honedge and Doublade, it is not wielded or is going to be wielded by anything else.

The sword itself is so evil, it comes to life and wields itself to kill things.

And those eyes and grins, they are projecting a fake emotion, they are actually the blade edges. It is trying to hide its cold blooded malice when the blade is drawn, its true expression to kill everything.

It is one of the most badass concepts in Pokemon, a pair of swords so bloodthirsty, it dual wields itself to kill everything.
---
FC: 0518 8972 2483 (Black) 0046 9893 2351 (White2)