This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking at this image, Ash has come a long way.

#51endergamer537Posted 9/26/2013 1:30:04 PM
raikou68 posted...
So the pokemon missing from the picture are:

Squirtle
Pidgeot
Butterfree
Primeape

Did i forget anyone?

Pretty sure Squirtle went back to the Squirtle Squad, Butterfree is still with its shiny partner, and Primeape is away training. Not sure about Pidgeot though
---
I sleep... at NIGHT.
3DS FC: 1864-8493-9429
#52ssbmrocksPosted 9/26/2013 1:31:32 PM
raikou68 posted...

Squirtle
Pidgeot
Butterfree
Primeape

Did i forget anyone?

Haunter.
---
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.
#53raikou68Posted 9/26/2013 1:32:40 PM
endergamer537 posted...
raikou68 posted...

Squirtle
Pidgeot
Butterfree
Primeape

Did i forget anyone?

Pretty sure Squirtle went back to the Squirtle Squad, Butterfree is still with its shiny partner, and Primeape is away training. Not sure about Pidgeot though

Ash said he'd return for pidgeot if i'm not mistaken, it's been too long since i last saw the episode though.
---
PSN:DWinchester
Tell me who you are and that you're from GFAQs in your message in your request or i won't add you.
#54TheLink523Posted 9/26/2013 1:34:05 PM
endergamer537 posted...
raikou68 posted...

Squirtle
Pidgeot
Butterfree
Primeape

Did i forget anyone?

Pidgeot left on the episode where he evolve.He had to leave Ash to take care bunch of wild Pidgey that got attacked by something.
#55Edgemaster70000Posted 9/26/2013 1:35:06 PM
Despite his constant idiocy and power spikes, I have to give Ashe props for using a lot of my favorite pokemon. Sceptile, Charizard (shoot me if you want), Noctowl, Krookodile, Totodile (would have been better fully evolved, but hey), and Gible.
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
There's a point when trolling stops being funny.....When it starts.
#56Flame552Posted 9/26/2013 1:35:58 PM
ssbmrocks posted...
raikou68 posted...

Squirtle
Pidgeot
Butterfree
Primeape

Did i forget anyone?

Haunter.

Haunter was never his; Sabrina was the one who officially caught it, if I recall.
#57Nado6Posted 9/26/2013 1:36:18 PM
Sloth9230 posted...
themagicpainman posted...
bakkahentai8600 posted...
themagicpainman posted...
How in the world has Bulbasaur not evolved

Why do I see this question a lot when there was an episode about this?

Anyway, I find all of the Tauros in the background hilarious.

Yeah that one forced-evolution ritual, I get that. But I figured by now he would have.

Because it doesn't want to, same reason it didn't want to at the ritual.

I thought it didn't evolve because it thought Ash wouldn't recognize him if he did
#58Big_IsaacPosted 9/26/2013 1:37:02 PM
raikou68 posted...
Ash said he'd return for pidgeot if i'm not mistaken, it's been too long since i last saw the episode though.

That is correct. He said he'd come back for it, but he never actually did.

So even taking into account the missing pokemon, Ash has only had around 40 pokemon in his possessing throughout all these years.
"Gotta catch'em all" huh?
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#59SlimeStackPosted 9/26/2013 1:39:43 PM
Haunter never belonged to Ash.

Squirtle and Primeape are still considered to be Ash's Pokémon, especially the former, but they are elsewhere for now.

Pidgeot, Butterfree and Lapras have been officially released. It would be nice if Ash hadn't made the promise to come back to Pidgeot, because he's not going to do it.

PhantasmShot posted...
What episode was this? I want to watch it.

also, wish there was a wallpaper sized version of that photo.

It's the final episode of Best Wishes. BW142 or DA20 depending on what episode format you're following. The photo being discussed in this topic only appears for about 5 seconds after the end credits though. The only Pokémon that actually appear in the episode are Ash's Unova Pokémon, Charizard, Bulbasaur and briefly his Tauros.
---
Blah.
#60AxccelPosted 9/26/2013 1:39:50 PM
Wait, why would Ash bring back charizard to his team? I thought the whole point was always leaving his whole 'mons behind to start a new journey. Does he just go " **** this it's too difficult, it's time to bring my strong pokeymonz! " or what?

And I don't care much for that pic, I have no nostalgia for them. Show me a photo shot of just Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charizard, Pikachu, Butterfree, and Pidgeot. Those are what I consider his main team.
---
PSN: EZed2587
B/W2 : 1464 6554 6021