This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Pokemon Y is the most popular...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If Pokemon Y is the most popular...
2 years ago#1
Why is the X board more used?
2 years ago#2
First board to be created/first game listed (Pokemon X and Y).
---
One of my best friends has a viral video, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrasQOojFyo
2 years ago#3
Because there´s no point in being on two different boards when we can all be together... :3
---
The man who will steal your candles.
Official Omoikane of the SMT IV board.
2 years ago#4
I'd guess the boards are alphabetically listed when you search them. X goes above Y, most people click on X because it's first, elevating it to the top 10 list before Y, which causes X to get even more attention than Y.
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Khan from Rosetown, 4184-1827-7503
2 years ago#5
SpacePirateKhan posted...
I'd guess the boards are alphabetically listed when you search them. X goes above Y, most people click on X because it's first, elevating it to the top 10 list before Y, which causes X to get even more attention than Y.

Not only that but I think when the boards get created it starts as one board and then it turns into the first game then a new board is created for the second game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/0nnGT1c.jpg
2 years ago#6
Wait, Y is more popular? Is it the Legendary?
2 years ago#7
fullmetalsword posted...
Why is the X board more used?

Good point Tc. You head over to the Y board. we'll meet you there.
2 years ago#8
Anyone can post here, but only the awesome ones can handle the board of Yveltal
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If Pokemon Y is the most popular...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived