This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Excited

#1ChibiDeidaraPosted 9/26/2013 4:04:12 PM
Just got back from Gamestop and i fully paid off Pokemon X ..I know these kinds of topics aren't "Cool" anymore but i was too excited not to share =)
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#2TyranidomegaPosted 9/26/2013 4:05:52 PM
Wait, you can fully pay off a game, as in the day you pick it up you can just grab your copy?
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#3GATTJTPosted 9/26/2013 4:05:55 PM
I still need to finish paying off Y. Already have X paid off.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xjBAd5G84
#4ChibiDeidara(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 4:07:44 PM
Tyranidomega posted...
Wait, you can fully pay off a game, as in the day you pick it up you can just grab your copy?

Yup =) so now all i have to do is get there on That Saturday morning and pick it up just need to bring my receipt ..well i think i do it's in their system that i paid for it but better safe than sorry
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#5WrathSairouPosted 9/26/2013 4:18:17 PM
I paid off my Y and my fiancée's X pre-orders last weekend. Very exciting!
---
I have a bad connection on reality. Every time I log in I lag terribly, and I'm often disconnected.
#6ChibiDeidara(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 4:21:52 PM
WrathSairou posted...
I paid off my Y and my fiancée's X pre-orders last weekend. Very exciting!

I Nearly Made a Fanboy Squeal in the Store.. Thank God Everyone in my local Gamestop knows me personally xD !!
---
#7Kitsune_ShinraPosted 9/26/2013 4:28:46 PM
ChibiDeidara posted...
Tyranidomega posted...

Yup =) so now all i have to do is get there on That Saturday morning and pick it up just need to bring my receipt ..well i think i do it's in their system that i paid for it but better safe than sorry

You don't need your receipt. I work for gamestop. :P All you need to do is know the phone number or name that the game is under, then we just pull up the info, and finalize the transaction and give you the game, takes like, literally a minute, if that, more so if you wanna buy more, plus the obligatory "Are there any other games coming out that you are looking forward to" line. Hahaha

I am jealous though, I have to wait to preorder my game because I am in the process of transferring/ moving, so I gotta wait till I am official in my new store to be able to preorder it. >_<
---
Black 2 FC : 4599 7888 9156 Janelle 3DS FC: 1220-5998-6472
Dex Filler, DWF Breeder, Trade Evolver, and Transfer Helper in Foveroula & Acids PAWN SHOP :D
#8NessEggmanPosted 9/26/2013 4:30:07 PM
Congrats :D
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
#9ChibiDeidara(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 4:32:05 PM
Kitsune_Shinra posted...
ChibiDeidara posted...
Tyranidomega posted...

You don't need your receipt. I work for gamestop. :P All you need to do is know the phone number or name that the game is under, then we just pull up the info, and finalize the transaction and give you the game, takes like, literally a minute, if that, more so if you wanna buy more, plus the obligatory "Are there any other games coming out that you are looking forward to" line. Hahaha

I am jealous though, I have to wait to preorder my game because I am in the process of transferring/ moving, so I gotta wait till I am official in my new store to be able to preorder it. >_<

I wish i could preorder it for you Honestly i want all my friends and hopefully future friends to be able to get it i wish the best for you though =)
---
#10ChibiDeidara(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 4:33:46 PM
NessEggman posted...
Congrats :D

aw thanks ! Ill be Sharing my friend code with everyone once i get my 3DS tomorrow
---