This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What will Ash Ketchum get in the next anime?

#11scrappybristolPosted 9/26/2013 5:28:46 PM
mehmetski posted...
i think maybe a swirlix. he needs a fairy obviously, and swirlix just seems to fit his faible for weirdo pokemon (primeape, gliscor, tauros)

Why does he need a fairy?
---
http://i.imgur.com/gcr3yHJ.png
scrappy by name, scrappy by reputation
#12dadkwasherePosted 9/26/2013 5:30:02 PM
ChibiDeidara posted...
Doublade xD

Came here to say this, except I'm serious about it, lol.
---
*Raises Fire Emblem, casts flame resistance spell, wears varia suit, equips flame terrenial, and goes under fallout bunker* Punished Snake approves...maybe?
#13YamiJustinPosted 9/26/2013 5:31:56 PM
Um.. this is Ash. Guy who basically catches nothing, worst trainer ever
#14ChibiDeidaraPosted 9/26/2013 5:33:38 PM
dadkwashere posted...
ChibiDeidara posted...
Doublade xD

Came here to say this, except I'm serious about it, lol.

i Actually like Doublade alot it's just i unno
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#15Gameorama91Posted 9/26/2013 5:45:00 PM
For his main 6 (though he may catch more and switch out like he did in black and white), I'm gonna say something like this:

1) Pikachu
2) Froakie
3) Some new fairy type. He's the scapegoat character to teach the new generation about pokemon, so he almost HAS to have a pokemon of the brand new type. (though he didn't get a Steel or Dark type in gen 2 I don't think soooooo...maybe not. But I feel he will get a Fairy type). Probably Swirlix or Spritzee
4) I think Clauncher. He's gotten both Krabby and Corfish, so it may continue this pattern. Also, he's had 2 of the same type before, so having Froakie won't stop this from happening.
5) Another Flying type besides Fletchling, since Serena seems to have one.
6) I would think a pokemon they haven't shown yet, or maybe an older pokemon that will have a Mega evolution.
---
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.