This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Move type question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Move type question

User Info: NewlyTimidMage

NewlyTimidMage
3 years ago#1
I'm trying to figure out what four different types can be super effective to the most types. Any thoughts?
FC: 3265-5278-7257

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
3 years ago#2
I think it's Electric + Fighting + Ground + Flying.
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif

User Info: DrOchasio

DrOchasio
3 years ago#3
are you asking which 4 types have the most type advantages over the other types?

if so, it's Fighting ( super effective against 5 types), Ground (5 as well), Ice (4), Fire (4), Rock (4)

hmm I feel like I'm forgetting one
woah woah

NewlyTimidMage
3 years ago#4
DrOchasio posted...
are you asking which 4 types have the most type advantages over the other types?

if so, it's Fighting ( super effective against 5 types), Ground (5 as well), Ice (4), Fire (4), Rock (4)

hmm I feel like I'm forgetting one

The question is for a moveset and what four move types can cover the most types. The most type coverage that a single pokemon can have, doesn't matter what pokemon.

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
3 years ago#5
Rock/Ice is very good offensively.

I believe nothing can currently resist a Dragon/Fighting or Ghost/Fighting setup.
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe

User Info: GeminiDeus

GeminiDeus
3 years ago#6
NewlyTimidMage posted...
The question is for a moveset and what four move types can cover the most types. The most type coverage that a single pokemon can have, doesn't matter what pokemon.

Electric, Ice, Fighting, Ground. Basically an Electivire moveset.
El Nido - Xaniara

NewlyTimidMage
3 years ago#7
GeminiDeus posted...
NewlyTimidMage posted...

That sounds pretty good so far. I might go with that if there are no other combinations.

User Info: Bogmire216

Bogmire216
3 years ago#8
NewlyTimidMage posted...
GeminiDeus posted...
NewlyTimidMage posted...

That sounds pretty good so far. I might go with that if there are no other combinations.

copied this from somewhere. these 3 combinations hit 14 types supereffective (evire only hits 13)

1.Ice, Fighting, Ground, Flying - covers everything except Water, Psychic and Ghost.
2.Ice, Fighting, Ground, Ghost - covers everything except Water, Fighting and Bug.
3.Ice, Fighting, Ground, Dark - covers everything except Water, Fighting and Bug.

of course, now that we have the Fairy type there might be a better one idk
Friend code: 0903-3254-6934

NewlyTimidMage
3 years ago#9
Bogmire216 posted...
NewlyTimidMage posted...
GeminiDeus posted...
NewlyTimidMage posted...

copied this from somewhere. these 3 combinations hit 14 types supereffective (evire only hits 13)

1.Ice, Fighting, Ground, Flying - covers everything except Water, Psychic and Ghost.
2.Ice, Fighting, Ground, Ghost - covers everything except Water, Fighting and Bug.
3.Ice, Fighting, Ground, Dark - covers everything except Water, Fighting and Bug.

Awesome, thanks.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Move type question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived