This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Move type question

#1NewlyTimidMagePosted 9/26/2013 5:59:57 PM
I'm trying to figure out what four different types can be super effective to the most types. Any thoughts?
---
FC: 3265-5278-7257
#2CharizardFirePosted 9/26/2013 6:03:21 PM
I think it's Electric + Fighting + Ground + Flying.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#3DrOchasioPosted 9/26/2013 6:09:05 PM
are you asking which 4 types have the most type advantages over the other types?

if so, it's Fighting ( super effective against 5 types), Ground (5 as well), Ice (4), Fire (4), Rock (4)

hmm I feel like I'm forgetting one
---
woah woah
#4NewlyTimidMage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 6:18:41 PM
DrOchasio posted...
are you asking which 4 types have the most type advantages over the other types?

if so, it's Fighting ( super effective against 5 types), Ground (5 as well), Ice (4), Fire (4), Rock (4)

hmm I feel like I'm forgetting one

The question is for a moveset and what four move types can cover the most types. The most type coverage that a single pokemon can have, doesn't matter what pokemon.
---
#5NeonDragon9000Posted 9/26/2013 6:23:58 PM
Rock/Ice is very good offensively.

I believe nothing can currently resist a Dragon/Fighting or Ghost/Fighting setup.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#6GeminiDeusPosted 9/26/2013 6:25:12 PM
NewlyTimidMage posted...
The question is for a moveset and what four move types can cover the most types. The most type coverage that a single pokemon can have, doesn't matter what pokemon.

Electric, Ice, Fighting, Ground. Basically an Electivire moveset.
---
El Nido - Xaniara
#7NewlyTimidMage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 6:33:29 PM
GeminiDeus posted...
NewlyTimidMage posted...

That sounds pretty good so far. I might go with that if there are no other combinations.
---
#8Bogmire216Posted 9/26/2013 6:39:38 PM(edited)
NewlyTimidMage posted...
GeminiDeus posted...
NewlyTimidMage posted...

That sounds pretty good so far. I might go with that if there are no other combinations.

copied this from somewhere. these 3 combinations hit 14 types supereffective (evire only hits 13)

1.Ice, Fighting, Ground, Flying - covers everything except Water, Psychic and Ghost.
2.Ice, Fighting, Ground, Ghost - covers everything except Water, Fighting and Bug.
3.Ice, Fighting, Ground, Dark - covers everything except Water, Fighting and Bug.

of course, now that we have the Fairy type there might be a better one idk
---
Friend code: 0903-3254-6934
#9NewlyTimidMage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 6:39:16 PM
Bogmire216 posted...
NewlyTimidMage posted...
GeminiDeus posted...
NewlyTimidMage posted...

copied this from somewhere. these 3 combinations hit 14 types supereffective (evire only hits 13)

1.Ice, Fighting, Ground, Flying - covers everything except Water, Psychic and Ghost.
2.Ice, Fighting, Ground, Ghost - covers everything except Water, Fighting and Bug.
3.Ice, Fighting, Ground, Dark - covers everything except Water, Fighting and Bug.

Awesome, thanks.
---