This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone know what time the digital copy will be available?

#11aaron1111Posted 9/26/2013 6:39:20 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
aaron1111 posted...
It's also worth pointing out that the Downloaded version will be limited as far as multiplayer goes. You just can't use it to communicate on the same 3DS system even if You got retail. But that's the only disadvantage I think.

I got retail of both. Hope they get here street date. Before the 12th would be nice though ^^

Don't even know what you are trying to say.

The Downloaded versions apparently cannot communicate on the same system. http://www.examiner.com/article/pokemon-x-and-pokemon-y-eshop-details-revealed
#12Icewitch(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 6:49:55 PM
NessEggman posted...
Icewitch posted...
So it's not really a "global" release at all.

Aw, c'mon, it's close enough XZD

Yeah, I guess. My issue is that if the global release is supposed to put the whole world on the same page, but some territories have half a day head start, the Internet will be flooded with spoilers and new Pokemons. Especially this board.
---
^.^
#13LightHawKnightPosted 9/26/2013 6:55:06 PM
aaron1111 posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
aaron1111 posted...
It's also worth pointing out that the Downloaded version will be limited as far as multiplayer goes. You just can't use it to communicate on the same 3DS system even if You got retail. But that's the only disadvantage I think.

I got retail of both. Hope they get here street date. Before the 12th would be nice though ^^

The Downloaded versions apparently cannot communicate on the same system. http://www.examiner.com/article/pokemon-x-and-pokemon-y-eshop-details-revealed

Still don't see how that makes any sense. Since how the hell do you communicate between games on the exact same system? Am I missing something here?
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#14pats2789Posted 9/26/2013 7:00:10 PM(edited)
Fire Emblem was available at 12am US eastern time, I see no reason why pokemon won't be.
#15paiprPosted 9/26/2013 6:57:20 PM
aaron1111 posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
aaron1111 posted...

Which makes sense. If you have to physical chips you can't use the same system to make them communicate.
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
3ds my fc, 0602-6823-9646, my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#16LightHawKnightPosted 9/26/2013 7:08:06 PM
paipr posted...
aaron1111 posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
aaron1111 posted...

Which makes sense. If you have to physical chips you can't use the same system to make them communicate.

Seriously, this. Is that guy who wrote that article an idiot or am I missing something?
---
#17aaron1111Posted 9/26/2013 7:11:36 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
paipr posted...
aaron1111 posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
aaron1111 posted...

Seriously, this. Is that guy who wrote that article an idiot or am I missing something?

Only thing You are missing is a variable vocabulary bud.
#18LightHawKnightPosted 9/26/2013 7:13:10 PM
aaron1111 posted...

No seriously. If you freaking have two physical copies of the game, you still can't communicate with ONE and only ONE system. Where is the freaking downside of a god damned digital version other than not having a physical copy?
---
#19aaron1111Posted 9/26/2013 7:15:11 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
aaron1111 posted...

No seriously. If you freaking have two physical copies of the game, you still can't communicate with ONE and only ONE system. Where is the freaking downside of a god damned digital version other than not having a physical copy?

It's just informing people who buy both from the eshop that they wont be able to trade between them. And yes it does make sense.

Chill the **** out.