This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who is Team flare's leader?

#11TyranidomegaPosted 9/26/2013 8:03:18 PM
Ever since BW, I have a feeling that GF would like to pull the mastermind behind the curtains again, and I have a feeling it'll be the same with Team Flare.

Besides, Xerosic doesn't really have that 'leader' flare(pun intended) like the last leaders. My guess is he's 2nd in command.
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#12javel34Posted 9/26/2013 8:04:28 PM
Tyranidomega posted...
Ever since BW, I have a feeling that GF would like to pull the mastermind behind the curtains again, and I have a feeling it'll be the same with Team Flare.

Besides, Xerosic doesn't really have that 'leader' flare(pun intended) like the last leaders. My guess is he's 2nd in command.

Why because he is fat? Because he is Albino? That's racist.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
#13TyranidomegaPosted 9/26/2013 8:06:23 PM
javel34 posted...
Tyranidomega posted...

Why because he is fat? Because he is Albino? That's racist.

No...He just doesn't look the part. He has more of a commander vibe
---
#14pokemonfreak97Posted 9/26/2013 8:08:25 PM
Tyranidomega posted...

But... in BW, Ghetsis (the incredibly obvious leader guy) was the "mastermind behind the curtains". N was just a puppet. And in BW2 they did the same trick... twice... resulting in it being Ghetsis again. I've looked at pictures of Xerosic and no, he doesn't look distinctive enough to be the leader. But Platinum sort of pulled that trick (with Cyrus showing up a lot before you fought him), BW pulled that trick, and BW2 pulled that trick twice. It's not new anymore. Earlier games that pulled that trick include Colosseum (maybe twice, maybe once; I'm not sure how early Nascour was revealed and how long he was just a single-shot NPC) and XD (only once); saying that this is some new thing is slightly untrue.
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.
#15GTomahawkPosted 9/26/2013 8:13:11 PM(edited)
I have this crazy-ass theory that I'm sure probably won't happen, but

Diantha
#16NewbieN00bPosted 9/26/2013 8:18:36 PM
GTomahawk posted...
I have this crazy-ass theory that I'm sure probably won't happen, but

Diantha

She is a model, and team flair wants to make the world beautiful.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791
#17AlI_About_The_UPosted 9/26/2013 8:20:14 PM
Ric Flair, wooo, etc.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg
#18TyranidomegaPosted 9/26/2013 8:21:51 PM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
Tyranidomega posted...

But... in BW, Ghetsis (the incredibly obvious leader guy) was the "mastermind behind the curtains". N was just a puppet. And in BW2 they did the same trick... twice... resulting in it being Ghetsis again. I've looked at pictures of Xerosic and no, he doesn't look distinctive enough to be the leader. But Platinum sort of pulled that trick (with Cyrus showing up a lot before you fought him), BW pulled that trick, and BW2 pulled that trick twice. It's not new anymore. Earlier games that pulled that trick include Colosseum (maybe twice, maybe once; I'm not sure how early Nascour was revealed and how long he was just a single-shot NPC) and XD (only once); saying that this is some new thing is slightly untrue.

I was only familiar with the ones in Gen 5 tbh
---
#19minjonator1234Posted 9/26/2013 10:58:18 PM
The answer is obviously Miror B

Team flare is the end result of Miror B's attempt of making Team Miror B
---
Team Fortress 2, the only thing that has an economy worse than America's
''Wake me up when the Wii U causes cancer in 99% of people who drink it'' -Spillard