This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fairy vs Ghost

#1DarkRoad06Posted 9/26/2013 8:14:22 PM
Just want to know your preference, I don't want to hear anything else. No stats, no type weakness, no facts, maybe design, and strictly no argueing. I just want to hear your personal opinions about which type you prefer over the other.

I would personally go for Ghost.

Ultimate showdown GO!!!
---
GTA V is banging
I am the Right hand man of CakeofLies
#2javel34Posted 9/26/2013 8:15:41 PM
Spritzee wins
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
#3JarickoPosted 9/26/2013 8:16:18 PM
Fairy does not exist yet. So i have biased toward Ghost because it is the only type I have any experience with at all.
---
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.
#4XxVERSUSxXPosted 9/26/2013 8:16:53 PM
Ghost...

Minus the failure that was the duskull evolution chain.
#5DarkRoad06(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 8:18:11 PM
Jaricko posted...
Fairy does not exist yet. So i have biased toward Ghost because it is the only type I have any experience with at all.

Im not asking anything about experience. Just tell me what your heart prefers for whatever reason.
---
GTA V is banging
#6spooky96Posted 9/26/2013 8:19:00 PM
Ghost, easily. Even though I 'may' use Fairy types in game and in competitive battling, I'm pretty sure I'll never like the Fairy type. Just like Poison has no interest.
---
Rapid Spin Critical Hit.
#7JarickoPosted 9/26/2013 8:19:10 PM
DarkRoad06 posted...
Jaricko posted...

Im not asking anything about experience. Just tell me what your heart prefers for whatever reason.

Ghost. Like I said i am biased.
---
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.
#8ZTIger5Posted 9/26/2013 8:19:38 PM
Including their current rosters: Ghost

Excluding: Fairy
---
Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Pokemon White 2, Bioshock Infinite
I believe in everlasting life in Heaven.
#9DarkRoad06(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 8:21:26 PM
Jaricko posted...
DarkRoad06 posted...
Jaricko posted...

Ghost. Like I said i am biased.

Im happy
---
GTA V is banging
#10TyranidomegaPosted 9/26/2013 8:24:20 PM
Fairy.
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.