This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hahahaaa lmao I can't stop laughing lol

#31awkwardjokePosted 9/27/2013 1:06:38 AM
HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHUEHEUEHEUEHHHAHZHHUDHUDUD
---
~Board213~
http://i.imgur.com/0zjZ1Qr.gif http://i.imgur.com/Lu02jDO.gif
#32SuperSonicDBZPosted 9/27/2013 1:11:26 AM
Enferolunos posted...
sonicfanaticjtb posted...
Rayquaza_is_Z posted...

*Off-topic*
Oh man, Azula's a character ain't she? That's too funny. That episode was intense though, especially at the campfire part.
Though I'm just a bit disappointed with how LOK 2 is going as of now :(
I'll wait to see how it all plays out.

Azula's probably one of my favorite villains of all time. I seriously loved her.

The first episode of this new season wasn't to great, but things are definitely getting interesting. Wish Mako would become a better character though <_<

Korra and Mako are both awful. It's like they decided to make an avatar who was really different from Aang, which is fine, but then forget to make sure the character was even remotely likable.

Nailed it. This is why I could not get into the Legend of Korra. I wanted her to get smacked upside the head from the get go. Didn't even finish Season One. I'll probably watch the whole series once it is over on DVR or Netflix or something.
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A
#33djayk85Posted 9/27/2013 1:12:06 AM
I have a lot of work ahead of me transferring everything from Gen IV to Gen V in prep for Gen VI
---
White FC - 3482 5616 8414
#34EmbossedEdgePosted 9/27/2013 1:17:46 AM
You sure you meet the age requirements of the site, TC?
#35sonicfanaticjtbPosted 9/27/2013 8:29:02 AM
Enferolunos posted...

Korra and Mako are both awful. It's like they decided to make an avatar who was really different from Aang, which is fine, but then forget to make sure the character was even remotely likable.

Korra's fine imo. She's a self-destructive, hormonal teenager, but she's really fun to watch on screen, is a tremendously good fighter, has some legitimately funny scenes and reactions (One of her reactions is probably funnier then half of the original show. ) and she's generally pretty quick to realize that she's kinda sorta being an idiotic teenager.

I like Korra. Mako's the problem.
---
"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"
"I don't give a damn what other people think. What do ya think about that?"
#36Rayquaza_is_Z(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 8:36:26 AM
Harbinger_X posted...
Lay off the damn coffee OP.

I don't drink coffee. Coffee is for old people and alcoholics.

EmbossedEdge posted...
You sure you meet the age requirements of the site, TC?

Yes. I am an adult.

Enferolunos posted...

Korra's fine imo. She's a self-destructive, hormonal teenager, but she's really fun to watch on screen, is a tremendously good fighter, has some legitimately funny scenes and reactions (One of her reactions is probably funnier then half of the original show. ) and she's generally pretty quick to realize that she's kinda sorta being an idiotic teenager.

Mako has had no significance in Season 2 thus far. He wasn't even that big of a deal in the first. Whereas someone like Katara was such a great character in A:TLA. She was the rock/motherly figure who held everything down. When I first watched Episodes 1 and 2 of Season 2 LOK I just felt it being really rushed and for some reason the animation looked sloppy to me, at least.
---
http://i.imgur.com/EOXWVm0.jpg Do you wanna be cool?
Join the Reservoir Dragons! Support Draceon
for 2013!
#37LontaBeansPosted 9/27/2013 8:37:17 AM
FuneralCake posted...
You have a really bad sense of humor.

---
-----Official Pikachu and Lucario of the Pokemon Y board-----
Waiting) Pokemon X/Y, A Link Between Worlds, Smash Bros. 4
#38CakeOfLiesPosted 9/27/2013 8:39:06 AM
Rayquaza_is_Z posted...
Harbinger_X posted...
Lay off the damn coffee OP.

I don't drink coffee. Coffee is for old people and alcoholics.

lolwut.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0992-4144-3423 - THIEF
#39EnferolunosPosted 9/27/2013 8:46:17 AM
Enferolunos posted...

Have you watched any of the new season? Because it's nothing but b*****iness, defying people who really do know better than here, and aligning herself with someone who's obviously got ulterior motives and is just using her. She's like a stupid puppy. "Oh, Tenzin's not praising everything I do and thinks he knows best, he obviously doesn't care about me." "Oh hey, this guy is giving me compliments and doggy biscuits, I like him." "Oh, he's taking over the southern water tribe? Makes sense. I'm going to antagonize my villagers for not accommodating to being occupied by a military"
Absolutely insufferable
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Don't start unbelieving! Never do not feel your feelings!
#40Kilp45Posted 9/27/2013 8:48:01 AM
FuneralCake posted...
You have a really bad sense of humor.

---
http://www.youtube.com/user/BalloonClock - Be sure to check out my vids.
Black 2 FC: 5329-8868-7421