This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Great Idea!!!!!!

#21Sloth9230Posted 9/26/2013 11:11:41 PM
Port them over? Maybe. But they better be produced for the DS line first.
#22SirPiercePosted 9/26/2013 11:15:03 PM
NewlyTimidMage posted...
SirPierce posted...
That's a bad idea. I have a Wii U. I love my Wii U. Pokemon main games should stay as portable games forever.

That doesn't mean we can't get a game on the Wii U that's like the Pokemon Stadium games from N64 or Pokemon Snap. Maybe both.

The TC is talking about main games. Of course a Stadium, Snap, Mystery Dungeon, Ranger, etc would be amazing on the Wii U.

TC, the Wii U has been out for almost a year and people still think its a handheld? It is a home console that is more powerful than the PS3 and 360, but weaker than the PS4 and XB1.
---
Xerneas, The DNAntler Pokemon
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#23wizisland(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 11:15:11 PM
They would be released at the same time no ports....
#24wizisland(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 11:18:31 PM
SirPierce posted...
NewlyTimidMage posted...
SirPierce posted...
That's a bad idea. I have a Wii U. I love my Wii U. Pokemon main games should stay as portable games forever.

That doesn't mean we can't get a game on the Wii U that's like the Pokemon Stadium games from N64 or Pokemon Snap. Maybe both.

The TC is talking about main games. Of course a Stadium, Snap, Mystery Dungeon, Ranger, etc would be amazing on the Wii U.

TC, the Wii U has been out for almost a year and people still think its a handheld? It is a home console that is more powerful than the PS3 and 360, but weaker than the PS4 and XB1.

Ohhhhh then my question has been nullified and answer soo ty