This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Great Idea!!!!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Great Idea!!!!!!
2 years ago#21
Port them over? Maybe. But they better be produced for the DS line first.
2 years ago#22
NewlyTimidMage posted...
SirPierce posted...
That's a bad idea. I have a Wii U. I love my Wii U. Pokemon main games should stay as portable games forever.

That doesn't mean we can't get a game on the Wii U that's like the Pokemon Stadium games from N64 or Pokemon Snap. Maybe both.

The TC is talking about main games. Of course a Stadium, Snap, Mystery Dungeon, Ranger, etc would be amazing on the Wii U.

TC, the Wii U has been out for almost a year and people still think its a handheld? It is a home console that is more powerful than the PS3 and 360, but weaker than the PS4 and XB1.
---
Xerneas, The DNAntler Pokemon
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
2 years ago#23
They would be released at the same time no ports....
2 years ago#24
SirPierce posted...
NewlyTimidMage posted...
SirPierce posted...
That's a bad idea. I have a Wii U. I love my Wii U. Pokemon main games should stay as portable games forever.

That doesn't mean we can't get a game on the Wii U that's like the Pokemon Stadium games from N64 or Pokemon Snap. Maybe both.

The TC is talking about main games. Of course a Stadium, Snap, Mystery Dungeon, Ranger, etc would be amazing on the Wii U.

TC, the Wii U has been out for almost a year and people still think its a handheld? It is a home console that is more powerful than the PS3 and 360, but weaker than the PS4 and XB1.

Ohhhhh then my question has been nullified and answer soo ty
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Great Idea!!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived