This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ashs team for Kalos

#1CoxydonPosted 9/27/2013 2:58:56 AM
Other than the starters, I see him getting pancham and o have a strange feeling Noivern (it'll suit and he always has a flying, the typing of two fires in talon flame isn't big reasoning In the anime, but i don't see talon flame xP)
What do you think?
---
The Walking Dead game has made me question the consequences to every action in my day to day life..
#2JackSolomonPosted 9/27/2013 3:08:16 AM
I wouldn't mind him getting a Noivern and a Pangoro. We're pretty much certain he's getting Froakie. If he's going to get a Pancham and evolve it, he'll need another Dark type... Maybe he calls Krookadile to fill in for Pancham after a tough battle, Pancham gets ticked, challenges Krookadile, and midbattle evolves into Pangoro.

I'd REALLY like him to get a Tyrantrum, but I just can't see it happening.
#313121987Posted 9/27/2013 3:13:27 AM
There is a fetchling fighting the gym in the preview
#4scitch1Posted 9/27/2013 4:05:26 AM
i think he will catch fletchling right off the bat like always , the first thing he gets is the native flyer lol
---
Signature
#5paiprPosted 9/27/2013 4:11:04 AM
It does look like he will get Fletchling. Which I find a little odd cause in one trailer Serena is shown having one land on her head. But that could be like with Dawn's mom's Glameow and it could just be a family Pokemon.

Also on the side of Pancham. I would be a little ok with that. It feel it could go like a little bit like a retread of Scraggy or Buizel or someone. And far as evolving it goes. The show has different logic. I could see it evolving just cause its fighting a dark type, or cause one of the other characters have one.

Personally I would like to see Ash with Inkay, but I could also see that being a James Pokemon (imagines it landing on his head creeping him out)
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
3ds my fc, 0602-6823-9646, my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#6Lunar_Envoy9Posted 9/27/2013 6:28:02 AM
James will get Oorotto because creepy grass pokemon love him.
---
???
Official Gogo of the Dissidia Duodecim board.
#7paiprPosted 9/27/2013 6:33:03 AM
Lunar_Envoy9 posted...

and yet james was lacking a maractus or ferroseed last gen.

No I think Oorotto is one of those Pokemon you wont see used by a main character.
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
3ds my fc, 0602-6823-9646, my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#8fyyarmanPosted 9/27/2013 6:43:04 AM
paipr posted...
Lunar_Envoy9 posted...

and yet james was lacking a maractus or ferroseed last gen.

No I think Oorotto is one of those Pokemon you wont see used by a main character.

Didn't he have a Foongus or was it Amoomgus?
---
One who knows nothing, understands nothing! - Ansem SoD
PSN: Fyyar DCUO Hero: Soul Shyne, Tectonic Breaka, Onyx Volt
#9InhaledCornPosted 9/27/2013 6:45:50 AM
So far, it seems Ash is going to have Pikachu (obvs), Fletchling > Talonflame (fulfilling his prerequisite Fire and regional bird), and Froakie.

I'll predict Charizard will rejoin his team further down the line to show off Mega Evolutions and fight Mega Ultrachicken- er, Blaziken.

He may also pick up a Fairy-type Pokemon as a way to help promote them. Maybe catch Jigglypuff (finally), or get one of the new Fairies introduced this game. I can't really see him having Swirlix or Spritzee, however. Mawile doesn't seem like his type either. Maybe Misty will give him her evolved Azurill. Depending on how Flabebe evolves, it might become his prerequisite Grass Pokemon as well.

As someone mentioned before, Pancham does seem like a possibility, especially since he may call in Scraggy or Krookodile from Oak which would help it evolve into Pangoro.

While I think Froakie will be his main Water-type, he may still get a Clauncher because he does have a tendency to get the Pokemon who can learn Crabhammer. It'll likely be more of a sub than a main member of his team.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I need to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door again...