This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sigh... Even with a worldwide release, we still get Japan only events.

#1ClassyOldHatPosted 9/27/2013 6:26:29 AM
I understand it's a little easier to do the distribution in Japan because of the series' popularity there, but if you can't arrange for other countries to get all of the Pass/O powers events, could you at least leave them in the game in those countries?

The same applies to event Pokemon, etc.
#2kazooie959Posted 9/27/2013 6:31:42 AM
Oh good somebody already made this topic...

I know right this is just getting annoying...
---
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!
#3LontaBeansPosted 9/27/2013 6:50:00 AM
kazooie959 posted...
Oh good somebody already made this topic...

I know right this is just getting annoying...

---
-----Official Pikachu and Lucario of the Pokemon Y board-----
Waiting) Pokemon X/Y, A Link Between Worlds, Smash Bros. 4
#4PkmTrainerAbramPosted 9/27/2013 6:55:16 AM
There may be a US event later. They DID just announce this after all. Not like Japan hasn't gotten most of the new information a few days before the US confirms the same for XY related info.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2 Perfect Run(JPN) 649/649 owned, 3 Star Card, Rayman Orgins(Wii)
#5KapuxaPosted 9/27/2013 7:00:58 AM
Are the O Powers event exclusive? Im kinda hoping they work exactly like Pass Powers.
#6XaltheronPosted 9/27/2013 7:40:41 AM
Still waiting for the PWT Download Tournaments we never got...
#7kazooie959Posted 9/27/2013 7:47:46 AM
Xaltheron posted...

even worse there are a bunch of funfest missions that never made it out of Korea...
---
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!
#8ClassyOldHat(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 10:07:29 AM
Xaltheron posted...

To be fair, some of those actually had a good reason not to be programmed in from the start, in that they were based on winning teams from tournaments, etc. Not that this excuses Game Freak not letting the rest of the world get a taste, especially when many download tournaments were not based on teams by actual players.
#9Serebii from SPPPosted 9/27/2013 10:10:54 AM
Japan loves PokÚmon more, so events will occur there more. You will need to accept this.
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL PokÚmon Games & Anime info as the top online PokÚdex & Attackdex!
#10fahademonPosted 9/27/2013 10:15:12 AM
It does depress me.I was happy with the stuff that happened to me today,but reading the news about it just made me sad.
You'd think they would release less Japan only events with all this Worldwide release stuff. >_>
---
http://tinyurl.com/OperationDecode | Please sign this for Digimon Re:Digitize Decode to get localized!(see quote)
Official (Shadow)Lugia of all Pokemon Boards.