This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Amoruousuososs gets SR?

#1javel34Posted 9/27/2013 5:49:57 AM
The non Tyrunt one (I cant be bothered to search the name)

Will it become SI? Will Salamence become the new Charizard?
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 9/27/2013 5:52:13 AM
SR is Rock type, so Salamence will still only take 2x SE damage from it.

Also LOL@Salamence becoming the new Charizard with the awful fossil being introduced. 'Zard has a LOT more problems than just Rocks. Salamence was banned from Gen 4 OU because HE WAS TOO GOOD.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0992-4144-3423 - THIEF
#3Great_ReapettePosted 9/27/2013 6:29:30 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
Salamence was banned from Gen 4 OU because HE WAS TOO GOOD.

Stealth Rock: "This is the part where he kills you!"
Aurorus: "Hello, love! (This is the part where I kill you.)"
Salamence: "..."
Aurorus: "Had a bit of a brain wave. There I was, smashing some steel plates together, and I thought, 'yes, it's deadly. But what's missing? What's missing?' And I thought lots of sharp bits welded onto the flat bits. Still a work in progress, don't judge me yet. Eventually I'd like to get them to sort of shoot fire at you, moments before crushing you. That's what I'm aiming for. But you know, small steps."
Aurorus: "Oh, and don't bother trying to portal out of here, because it's impossible, okay? I thought of everything."
Salamence: *begins to escape the phail death trap*
Aurorus: "No no no! Don't do that! Stand right there! [to self] Start the machine start the machine start the machine..."'

Salamence used Earthquake!

Aurorus fainted!
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 9/27/2013 6:32:30 AM
Great_Reapette posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Aurorus: "Had a bit of a brain wave. There I was, smashing some steel plates together, and I thought, 'yes, it's deadly. But what's missing? What's missing?' And I thought lots of sharp bits welded onto the flat bits. Still a work in progress, don't judge me yet. Eventually I'd like to get them to sort of shoot fire at you, moments before crushing you. That's what I'm aiming for. But you know, small steps."
Aurorus: "Oh, and don't bother trying to portal out of here, because it's impossible, okay? I thought of everything."
Aurorus: "No no no! Don't do that! Stand right there! [to self] Start the machine start the machine start the machine..."'

Salamence used Earthquake!

Aurorus fainted!

Exactly! :D
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0992-4144-3423 - THIEF
#5Megumi samaPosted 9/27/2013 8:13:12 AM
javel34 posted...
The non Tyrunt one (I cant be bothered to search the name)

Will it become SI? Will Salamence become the new Charizard?

Refrigerate's released text says it "causes all Normal-type moves used by the Pokemon to become Ice-type." It's not just an Ice-type Normalize, so Rock-type moves like Stealth Rock would remain Rock type anyway.
---
We're the only Marvel title that features squirrels. And do you really want a squirrel-free comic? I don't think so. - Dan Slott, on GLA
#6Rayquaza_is_ZPosted 9/27/2013 8:15:54 AM
inb4 Aumoross gets damaged by USING Stealth Rock. lol
---
http://i.imgur.com/EOXWVm0.jpg Do you wanna be cool?
Join the Reservoir Dragons! Support Draceon
for 2013!
#7MetaDeDeDePosted 9/27/2013 8:25:58 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Salamence used Iron Head!

Aurorus fainted!

Fixed. Considering tha Aurorus is a bulky Ice type, an unboosted Earthquake wouldn't kill it since Aurorus is only 2x weak to ground. Life Orb boosted Iron Head on the other hand...
---
The Official Serena's Sylveon of the Pokemon X board.
#8poikesPosted 9/27/2013 8:29:50 AM
Focus sash + Giga Impact? Live just long enough to hopefully take out Salamence.
---
Like somehow he finds out Doc is Peter and that Peter is dead and he's all like "Aww hell nah. Nobody kills the webhead but me"- homiesunite
#9MetaDeDeDePosted 9/27/2013 8:39:33 AM
poikes posted...
Focus sash + Giga Impact? Live just long enough to hopefully take out Salamence.

Work great in game but competivly, since you can't switch out on the recharge turn and it shower of weaknesses, your Aumorus will dies in the next turn and Scizor switches in on the Giga Impact.

Sash Mence will just laugh at it.
---
The Official Serena's Sylveon of the Pokemon X board.
#10Great_ReapettePosted 9/27/2013 12:39:50 PM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Salamence used Iron Head!

Aurorus fainted!

Fixed. Considering tha Aurorus is a bulky Ice type, an unboosted Earthquake wouldn't kill it since Aurorus is only 2x weak to ground. Life Orb boosted Iron Head on the other hand...

Eeeexcept there's no legal way for Salamence to learn Iron Head.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.