This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Champion do you want to make a cameo in these games?

#21anapple77Posted 9/27/2013 7:35:59 AM
I like Iris and Wallace
#22CakeOfLiesPosted 9/27/2013 7:38:12 AM
MogKnightAzure posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
MogKnightAzure posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Are you okay?
Do you need some water?

I'm not saying its the best but it is pretty good. A champion theme doesn't have to be super serious. Iris' theme fits really well with her style and the 'flying through space'-like background in her battle.

Blue's theme will always give me tingles though in any of its many iterations.

It doesn't fit a final battle at all. It's a terrible theme for a final boss.
So, yes. It fits her well.

I'm not sure I see how it doesn't fit a final battle, especially in the context of B2/W2 and Iris herself. Certainly, themes along the same lines as Blue or Lance would be terribly misplaced. The fast pace of her theme still gets you pumped for beating her.

Honestly I thought Alder's theme left much to be desired, and Cynthia's theme is getting progressively worse with each of her appearances.

Given the serious tone of Gen 5's Elite Four battle theme, Iris's theme made no sense. I agree with you that it gets me pumped for beating her, but that's because I want it to stop.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0992-4144-3423 - THIEF
#23raikou68Posted 9/27/2013 7:38:57 AM
None of them.
---
PSN:DWinchester
Tell me who you are and that you're from GFAQs in your message in your request or i won't add you.
#24hellzyaaahhhhhhPosted 9/27/2013 7:39:11 AM
i would be up on a actual challenge this time around

meaning idk a system were it randomly pairs up champions for double battles/triple battles
and of course a option to fight them 1v1...

but sadly we all know this wont happen....
---
owns all game systems... equal feelings about all of them...
its the games i tend to take favor to o.O
#25BrightStar7Posted 9/27/2013 7:40:31 AM
Cynthia. Because Mega Garchomp. Or Wallace, because of the whole beauty theme this gen.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#26FullAutoCVTPosted 9/27/2013 7:40:54 AM
All of them except Alder and Wallace since they absolutely blow.
#27XereintPosted 9/27/2013 7:42:04 AM
No need to vote for cynthia, she'll definitely make a return.
---
Searching for All-ice
#28MogKnightAzurePosted 9/27/2013 7:42:18 AM
lol, I think you have an unhealthy hatred for her. But anyway, thats not even why I picked Iris. I think she could use with a little more exposure, and not to mention that she technically has the second strongest team in the series on challenge mode (arguably stronger than Red by virtue of better AI and team composition). Alder was meh, Cynthia is WAY overexposed and her theme is progressively getting worse with each appearance.
#29xGummiBearsxPosted 9/27/2013 7:50:09 AM
Lance. I want to see that majestic cape in 3D.
#30CakeOfLiesPosted 9/27/2013 7:51:21 AM
MogKnightAzure posted...
lol, I think you have an unhealthy hatred for her. But anyway, thats not even why I picked Iris. I think she could use with a little more exposure, and not to mention that she technically has the second strongest team in the series on challenge mode (arguably stronger than Red by virtue of better AI and team composition). Alder was meh, Cynthia is WAY overexposed and her theme is progressively getting worse with each appearance.

Level-wise, yes she's the strongest (discounting Red).
As far as good Pokemon go, she's not even close.
Lance takes the cake with two Ubers (Salamence and Garchomp), two OU (Dragonite and Gyarados), one UU (Altaria), and one NU (Charizard).

Iris has three OU (Hydreigon, Salamence, and Haxorus), two RU (Aggron and Arcehops), and a NU (Lapras).
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0992-4144-3423 - THIEF