This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you are in America don't forget to go to gamestop and get your Shiny Palkia

#1TruePowerSeekerPosted 9/27/2013 7:39:10 AM
For Black and White and Black and White 2 you can get a shiny Palkia event up until the 29th. From the 30th to the 20th of next month you can get a shiny Giratina.

Previously you could get a shiny Dialga but that ended on the 8th.

Remember that in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum you could get shiny Entei, Suicune, and Raikou through an event and if you transferred them over to black and white you could use them to get a Zoroark in the game. So I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same thing with Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina in X and Y.
---
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn
http://tinyurl.com/kwzh647
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 9/27/2013 7:42:10 AM
Already Pokecheck'd one and I plan to Pokecheck Giratina too.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0992-4144-3423 - THIEF
#3jEr3mYPosted 9/27/2013 7:42:35 AM
I've already got 4x each.. well getting the final Giratina in two days as I left one game at home today.... yay for events :-D
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 19 - updated 27 August 2013
#4lavos24551hPosted 9/27/2013 7:46:05 AM(edited)
eh, ill jsut import the wonder card data in pokegen when people upload it on the net

then use my retail copy of B/B2 to transfer it to X/Y after trading it from the roms since the Roms cant do that, my flash cart doesnt have IR-hardware nor do any flash carts, so 3DS apps or games using IR to communicate is a no-go

hence why i bought Retail versions too :D

being legal with roms ftw :P

remember, roms arent illegal if you also own retail copies of said games XD
---
PSN ID: Lavos2009 - Metroid Prime Hunters FC: 1765 51154 9720
#5LucasClausPosted 9/27/2013 7:46:14 AM
lavos24551h posted...
eh, ill jsut import the wonder card data in pokegen when people upload it on the net

then use my retail copy of B/B2 to transfer it to X/Y after trading it from the roms/ since the Roms cant do that in my case, my flash cart doesnt have IR-hardware nor do any flash carts, so 3DS apps or games using IR to communicate is a no-go

hence why i bought Retail versions too :D

being legal with roms ftw :P

All three got their wonder cards leaked back when Dialga was being distributed due to them all being on the same distribution cart.
---
i thought they were nameless orphans who climbed ice hoping to find a new guardian. - Zembaphobia on the Ice Climbers.
#6BrightStar7Posted 9/27/2013 7:57:10 AM
Has this event been announced for Japan. It seems to be going on everywhere EXCEPT there. Even Korea. If it was in Japan then yeah I could see these guys unlocking Fairy Plate or Arceusnite or something.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#7FireSeerPosted 9/27/2013 7:57:43 AM
Thanks for the reminder, still have to do this
---
Here comes Frogadier
And you are not swayed either way--more of a neutral presence.
#8lavos24551hPosted 9/27/2013 7:58:28 AM
dudnt know that about the cards being leaked, thanks for that

guess i better get off my lazy butt sometime later today XD
---
PSN ID: Lavos2009 - Metroid Prime Hunters FC: 1765 51154 9720