This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does anyone already have the limited edition 3DS XL?

#11GeminiDeusPosted 9/27/2013 1:00:34 PM
Picked up my red one about half an hour ago. Don't have any 3DS games yet, so I'll probably just keep it in the box until a couple days before X and Y launch.
---
El Nido - Xaniara
#12JarickoPosted 9/27/2013 1:01:21 PM
Rayze_Darr posted...
Just got the blue one. It's a very cool looking system, and let me tell ya, the XL is even bigger than I thought it would be.

Doing a System Transfer as we speak.

That is actually a common mistake for most people in that the system is a lot bigger then they expect. Its kinda recommended highly if you have big hands. The smaller one can be uncomfortable for non child hands after a while.
---
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.
#13Rayze_DarrPosted 9/27/2013 1:03:11 PM
Jaricko posted...
Rayze_Darr posted...
Just got the blue one. It's a very cool looking system, and let me tell ya, the XL is even bigger than I thought it would be.

Doing a System Transfer as we speak.

That is actually a common mistake for most people in that the system is a lot bigger then they expect. Its kinda recommended highly if you have big hands. The smaller one can be uncomfortable for non child hands after a while.

Oh yeah, believe you me, I very much consider the bigger system to be a good thing.

I just hope I can still sneak it in my pocket at work to pick up Street Passes.
---
3DS FC: 5327 - 0902 - 3469
New Leaf Dream Address: 5500 - 2146 - 0428
#14Greek50Posted 9/27/2013 1:26:28 PM
Pikachu editon I got day 1 , which is worth double now what I payed for it, I was thinking of the red y edition but I think my pikachu will be worth more down the line?
---
PS4 & XB1 (---payed off/pre ordered! WF:BF4-PokemonX/Y-Zelda 3dS
DeadRising3-Ryse-GTA5-WatchDogs-AC4-COD:Ghost-Killzone:SF-INFAMOUS:SS-Forza 5
#15AjidoMarujidoPosted 9/27/2013 1:41:59 PM
Just got my red one, I love the glossy finish.

However, I can see the future... I'm going to be obsessively cleaning my fingerprints off of it for a while...
---
[[Currently Playing]] -- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F (PS3), Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PS3 and PC)
[[PSN - MilesEdgeworth]] ~ [[XBL - The 22nd]]
#16rocky505Posted 9/27/2013 1:55:54 PM
I got the red one a few hours ago. I didn't expect the Kalos Starter Silhouettes on the back.
#17ZTIger5Posted 9/27/2013 1:58:16 PM
Got my red one a few hours ago. Still charging after a half-hour file transfer.
---
Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Pokemon White 2, Bioshock Infinite
I believe in everlasting life in Heaven.