This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Leaked Pics - Looks like someone has the game (first shots of Pokemon Center_

#201xxgamer91xxPosted 9/27/2013 5:44:45 PM
I like the way the Pokemon Centers look.
#202namelessregretPosted 9/27/2013 5:45:43 PM
Goten55 posted...
Silly gamefaqs people. Getting your Rufflet feathers flustered because ice gets to be the 8th gym. I'm happy we get another ice gym. You all should be happy that dark is too prestigious to be a gym.

No one in their right minds can be happy that we might be getting another Ice-type Gym. It is the worst type by far.
---
The Official Pallas Athena of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#203P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 9/27/2013 5:47:36 PM
namelessregret posted...
Goten55 posted...
Silly gamefaqs people. Getting your Rufflet feathers flustered because ice gets to be the 8th gym. I'm happy we get another ice gym. You all should be happy that dark is too prestigious to be a gym.

No one in their right minds can be happy that we might be getting another Ice-type Gym. It is the worst type by far.

I was happy about it. I love the ice areas in games, so an Ice type gym makes sense to me. Plus, I don't really care whether dark gets one or not, so that doesn't bother me
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#204BornInLondonPosted 9/27/2013 5:49:11 PM
Does anyone else think those screenshots look a little strange? Like the characters are all 2D, yet the world looks 3D?
---
3DS FC: 0275-7091-7992
#205P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 9/27/2013 5:50:32 PM
BornInLondon posted...
Does anyone else think those screenshots look a little strange? Like the characters are all 2D, yet the world looks 3D?

The world is 3D, as well as the player model. It just looks like they're 2D because they aren't moving
---
#206Shootpark56Posted 9/27/2013 5:52:54 PM
BornInLondon posted...

They aren't moving that's why they look that way.
---
"A real warrior doesn't dash off in pursuit of the next victory nor throw a fit wen experiencing a loss. A real warrior ponders the next battle"
#207Goten55Posted 9/27/2013 5:53:42 PM
namelessregret posted...
Goten55 posted...

I like ice type pokemon and I like ice type gyms. So I don't think its the worst type.
---
Plutia/Iris Heart Month!
http://i.imgur.com/OM3UrrM.jpg http://i.imgur.com/5dkkZCv.gif http://i.imgur.com/Jrq9Kyq.gif http://i.imgur.com/Cq5R2fV.gif
#208Mariofan15Posted 9/27/2013 5:53:54 PM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
namelessregret posted...
Goten55 posted...

I was happy about it. I love the ice areas in games, so an Ice type gym makes sense to me. Plus, I don't really care whether dark gets one or not, so that doesn't bother me

We got an Ice Gym with Black and White. We dont need another one. Dark seriously need's to quit being neglected since it's the only type to not have a Gym.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:1121-2453-7393
National Dex Completed:9/26/2013
#209namelessregretPosted 9/27/2013 5:54:52 PM
namelessregret posted...
Goten55 posted...

The games can have Ice areas without having an extremely easy Ice-type Gym. I don't care about a Dark-type Gym either.
---
The Official Pallas Athena of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#210P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 9/27/2013 5:55:18 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
namelessregret posted...
Goten55 posted...

We got an Ice Gym with Black and White. We dont need another one. Dark seriously need's to quit being neglected since it's the only type to not have a Gym.

But why does it matter? People always say it gets neglected as a gym type, but yet Dark types have been in the E4 three times now IIRC! So why is it significant that they don't have a gym, if being E4 is representative of being a stronger type?
---