This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Chespin's 2nd Evo Confirmed Grass/Dark?

#41GTomahawkPosted 9/27/2013 3:46:57 PM
Mienfoo doesn't evolve until level 50 and Korrina is the 4th leader according to Pokebeach

So, no.
#42CharizardFirePosted 9/27/2013 3:49:49 PM(edited)
Mienfoo doesn't evolve until level 50 and Korrina is the 4th leader according to Pokebeach

So, no.

Not the first time a Gym Leader used an underleveled Pokémon.

I still doubt that she has a Mienshao, though.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#43JarickoPosted 9/27/2013 3:49:40 PM
jayman7 posted...
The Pokebeach leak

Its not a leak. Its a rumor. They call it a rumor themselves. What IGN did with Pyroar. THAT was a leak. This is a possible rumor.
---
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.
#44MeepleLardiclePosted 9/27/2013 3:50:35 PM
GTomahawk posted...

So, no.

Didn't Falkner use a level 12 Pidgeotto, when Pidgey doesn't evolve until level 18?

Or Ghestis use a level 54 Hydreiggon when Zweilos doesn't evolve until 64?

OR how about all of Lance's Dragonite in Johto that are sub-level 54, when Dragonair evolve?

Trainers cheat the level restrictions all the time, and in the case of a lot of Gen 5 Pokemon, it is kind of a requirement at times given how high some of those go (seriously, why is Mienshao a level 50 evolution?)
---
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!
#45GTomahawkPosted 9/27/2013 3:52:27 PM
50 to like 25 or so is a pretty huge stretch though

I mean it's technically possible but I'm not feeling it.
#46Sloth9230Posted 9/27/2013 3:52:58 PM
MeepleLardicle posted...
GTomahawk posted...

So, no.

Didn't Falkner use a level 12 Pidgeotto, when Pidgey doesn't evolve until level 18?

Or Ghestis use a level 54 Hydreiggon when Zweilos doesn't evolve until 64?

OR how about all of Lance's Dragonite in Johto that are sub-level 54, when Dragonair evolve?

Trainers cheat the level restrictions all the time, and in the case of a lot of Gen 5 Pokemon, it is kind of a requirement at times given how high some of those go (seriously, why is Mienshao a level 50 evolution?)

They don't cheat, levels are a reflection of skill, Lance having raised Dragons all his life is simply better at raising dragons then the player is. Not sure why the Damn Unova mons are so damn hard to raise, but they are.
#47VideoGamer1990Posted 9/27/2013 3:53:50 PM
GTomahawk posted...

True, but it wouldn't be the first time a Gym Leaders uses underleveled Pokémon, so while it makes the leak unlikely, it doesn't make it fake.
---
I got my wish for Breath of Fire VI.....but you know the rest. *sits in dark corner*
http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641219
#48GooperBlooperPosted 9/27/2013 3:54:09 PM
GTomahawk posted...
50 to like 25 or so is a pretty huge stretch though

I mean it's technically possible but I'm not feeling it.

It's possible to have a level 3 Electrode in RBY/FrLg due to trading. >_____>
---
The Blooper has spoken.
#49jayman7Posted 9/27/2013 3:56:45 PM(edited)
Jaricko posted...
jayman7 posted...
The Pokebeach leak

Its not a leak. Its a rumor. They call it a rumor themselves. What IGN did with Pyroar. THAT was a leak. This is a possible rumor.

Um. No.

How familiar are you with the Pokebeach leak? I'm not talking about the one from this week that currently we have no evidence regarding. I'm talking about the one from last May (according to Pokebeach, they actually got parts of it in February, but they revealed it in May) which has had a >95% success rate so far among what has been confirmed, and only a few things not yet confirmed.

Are you going to try to tell me they got all of that information correct by sheer dumb coincidence?
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#50GTomahawkPosted 9/27/2013 3:55:48 PM(edited)
If this is true though most of it sounds awesome.