This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

IMPORTANT - A heads up for those who don't want to be spoiled

#1Meta289Posted 9/27/2013 3:50:07 PM
Review copies of the games are out, and the possibility of legitimate leaks about the game have spiked. If you don't want to be spoiled, then I would highly recommend that you start staying away from this board, or any other Pokemon-related sites or discussions. A lot of things are likely to be spoiled within the next two weeks.
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#2Tigo73Posted 9/27/2013 3:50:50 PM
Indeed. We already have some critical info uncovered. Im with TC, those who care, go into hiding ASAP.
---
The man who will steal your candles.
Official Omoikane of the SMT IV board.
#3TherianReturnsPosted 9/27/2013 3:50:58 PM
It should be common sense to not be here if they don't want to be spoiled, but lol of course not.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
3DS FC: 1891 1428 1023 - add for Pokemon X/Y
#4Stefan1277Posted 9/27/2013 3:59:23 PM
I don't know what bad could this bring. Spoiled on what? The pokemons that are in the game? That's mildly irrelevant unless you're really hoping to be surprised. The highly cerebral story? lol please.

I don't think there is anything people could learn of before the game comes out that could "spoil" their fun.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#5ChibiDeidaraPosted 9/27/2013 3:59:54 PM
I Kinda.... wanna know ..
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#6Meta289(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 4:00:45 PM
Stefan1277 posted...
I don't know what bad could this bring. Spoiled on what? The pokemons that are in the game? That's mildly irrelevant unless you're really hoping to be surprised. The highly cerebral story? lol please.

I don't think there is anything people could learn of before the game comes out that could "spoil" their fun.

You'd be surprised. A lot of people want to go into these games completely blind.
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#7nro87Posted 9/27/2013 4:02:00 PM
Stefan1277 posted...

A very large number of players want to discover everything for themselves. They want to relive the wonder that was Gen 1.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#8Xerneas777Posted 9/27/2013 4:17:05 PM
Well, looks like I'm going to be off these boards until I beat the game so I won't be spoiled.
---
Official Xerneas of the Pokemon X And Y Boards
#9ShineboltPosted 9/27/2013 4:24:35 PM
Meh, I'm staying until final evos of starters are confirmed.
---
Take this post seriously at your own risk.
#10invaderofdarkPosted 9/27/2013 4:28:18 PM
ChibiDeidara posted...
I Kinda.... wanna know ..

I really want to know.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC. BRADLEY. 3311-6993-4705.
Pokemon Black FC. Bradley. 2710-3962-4895.