This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

even more leaks

#1Dark_ZoroarkPosted 9/27/2013 3:58:18 PM
- Day and Night work differently, it's a lot like 3D Zelda now in that the time isn't based on your clock, but instead passes as you walk around. It's about ten minutes of day, ten minutes of night I timed, with it gradually darkening/brightening up, you can even see the sun set in some locations. Time doesn't seem to elapse while in battle or Pokemon-Amie. If you sit on benches, time seems to pass faster. The game begins during the Day, and the time didn't change for me during the first part of the game. There are also beds you can sleep in to make it day or night. Seasons seem to be gone, but on one route it began to rain, and on another route during the early morning there was a thick fog effect (but it didn't effect battle like in Gen IV).

- When you visit the Breeding Center the first time, you get an egg that hatched into a Smoochum for me. You can interact with eggs in Pokemon-Amie and poke them...I'm not sure if this sped up the hatching process or anything, but it didn't take long for it to hatch. I haven't bred any Pokemon, but talking to the NPCs it seems they can hold up to 2 Pokemon still, and also it seems you can now instruct them to prevent your Daycare Pokemon from learning new moves. There's also an "Egg Basket", and it seems they'll hold up to six eggs for you until you come and pick them up so you don't need to keep checking with the Daycare Man. It seems the eggs in the Egg Basket also incubate, but at a slower pace, according to the NPC who was near it.

- So far I've ridden on Rhyhorn, Gogoat (you don't get to control it), Skiddo (it's near the Daycare Center so it's useful for hatching eggs), and a Lapras, which just ferried me to an island in a cut-scene.
!!5r2ET3IUJcG
09/27/13(Fri)16:51 No.14027729
- Sky Battles are pretty much just like normal battles, except sometimes "random" events happen, such as a powerful duststorm blows through which decreases both sides' accuracy, or the wind picks up which boosts both sides' attack. Horde Battles are pretty easy and a bit boring, the Pokemon A.I. seems worse than usual and sometimes the extra members don't attack and instead skip their turn. You can only catch the last Pokemon standing.

- Trainers seem to be overall smarter, I've seen them use combos like Defense Curl + Roll Out with a Geodude, use Hold Items, and one of them even Baton Passed his Pokemon.

- The game is way bigger than the overworld map lets on, routes have a lot of little branching paths and the towns are big with lots of little things to do. In Lumiose a girl asked me to bring her a Pokemon with Water Gun to water her flowers for her, when I did this, she rewarded me with a floral-patterned shirt I could dress up in.
---
ATTN: This user is forbidden to post forever, its account will be Banned in 3 days.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=1947548
#2Tigo73Posted 9/27/2013 3:59:38 PM
Sounds amazing.
---
The man who will steal your candles.
Official Omoikane of the SMT IV board.
#3TezionPosted 9/27/2013 4:00:03 PM
Don't take this as legit so easily.

They never posted any screenshots of the game.
#4DuthosPosted 9/27/2013 4:00:05 PM
Let me know when you find a simple way to transfer from gen v.
---
My superiority complex is better than yours.
#5RahjikPosted 9/27/2013 4:00:53 PM
O_O *heavy breathing*
---
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 0691-7424-6296
Official Mawile of the Pokemon X and Y board!
#6mnkboy907Posted 9/27/2013 4:01:37 PM
Yeah, at this point I'm not believing anything unless there are screenshots.
---
http://i.imgur.com/z7h3ZVX.jpg
"First time I got punched in the face, I was like "oh no", then I was like "this is a story"."
#7ChibiDeidaraPosted 9/27/2013 4:01:42 PM
Day/Night Cycle... <3 <3 <3 -drooling-
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#8empireoffirePosted 9/27/2013 4:01:53 PM
Dark_Zoroark posted...
There's also an "Egg Basket", and it seems they'll hold up to six eggs for you until you come and pick them up so you don't need to keep checking with the Daycare Man. It seems the eggs in the Egg Basket also incubate, but at a slower pace, according to the NPC who was near it.

I'm takin' it with a grain of salt, but this would make me happy as a clam.
---
size does not matter....weight does.
other aliases: gamefreak043, Cyborg-Kangaroo, Joe The Smurf
#9SlimeStackPosted 9/27/2013 4:02:40 PM
If these are made up then the leaker is able to come up with some really awesome ideas, not like the crap most people come up with.
---
Blah.
#10aaron1111Posted 9/27/2013 4:03:11 PM
ChibiDeidara posted...
Day/Night Cycle... <3 <3 <3 -drooling-

I was disappointed a little at first but if it does work that way it helps people who have sleep disorder get morning pokemon.