This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

even more leaks

#31doughnut23Posted 9/27/2013 3:38:45 PM
ooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk im out of here until i get my copy, time to avoid the leaks
#32Tigo73Posted 9/27/2013 3:40:36 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
- Trainers seem to be overall smarter, I've seen them use combos like Defense Curl + Roll Out with a Geodude, use Hold Items, and one of them even Baton Passed his Pokemon.

- The game is way bigger than the overworld map lets on, routes have a lot of little branching paths and the towns are big with lots of little things to do. In Lumiose a girl asked me to bring her a Pokemon with Water Gun to water her flowers for her, when I did this, she rewarded me with a floral-patterned shirt I could dress up in.

****ing awesome.

About that, I hope the clothes are not the only rewards. I personally do not care for character costumization (when it´s purely aesthetic), and if all the side content serves to give me things I don´t care about, I´ll be a bit disheartened.
---
The man who will steal your candles.
Official Omoikane of the SMT IV board.
#33javel34Posted 9/27/2013 3:44:31 PM
12Rouge posted...
If there's no seasons, what about my Deerling/Sawsbuck?

Pretty sure it's been pretty much agreed that they will change forms when battling in certain areas. On the map you can see, spring (central Kalos) Autumn (Northern Kalos), Summer (West Kalos) and Winter (The ice area)
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
#34Missingno_MastrPosted 9/27/2013 3:46:42 PM
Seriously hope it's legit. I like how the day/night system seems to work like in Pokémon Tower Defense 2, and how the AI seems to be more intelligent.
---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9247960/1/404-Error
http://gottaglitchemall.smackjeeves.com/
#35ChibiDeidaraPosted 9/27/2013 3:48:05 PM
Finding all this stuff out .. is making this wait unbearable not to mention having a Huge #$% Poster of the Kalos Region hanging in my room T__T
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#36GallantChaddymnPosted 9/27/2013 3:48:20 PM
MechaKirby posted...
I think 10mins is too short.

15-20 sounds reasonable

10 minutes is the same time in Minecraft, id say Im fine with that.
---
Pangoro and Noivern FTW
http://fav.me/d5r70a1
#37Mudkip43Posted 9/27/2013 3:49:47 PM
God..I need to get off the internet I want to play blind.
---
3DS FC: 4940 5904 2568
#38koopabros64Posted 9/27/2013 3:55:42 PM
The day/night thing is disappointing, if true. I really liked the fact that time passes like it does in real life. At the very least, they could have given us more than 10 minutes. Maybe days could be about as long as they are in Skyrim/Fallout.
---
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.
#39Valorous_RolandPosted 9/28/2013 4:21:06 PM
koopabros64 posted...
The day/night thing is disappointing, if true. I really liked the fact that time passes like it does in real life.

I'm with you here.
---
Official President of the The National Association for the Preservation of Manikins (SMT: Nocturne)