This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh.. My God.

#31KK_the_SliderPosted 9/27/2013 4:08:33 PM
This guy's right. The haters of a fan group are always worse than the group.
#32jayman7Posted 9/27/2013 4:09:33 PM
KK_the_Slider posted...

Genwunners are the haters. That's part of what makes them genwunners. They hate all the Pokémon gens except the first and maybe the second.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#33Zero3696Posted 9/27/2013 4:13:28 PM
AlmightyPushPop posted...
And for the record:
2>4>3>5>1

I know gen 2 was a bit bad but the nostalgia keeps me from disliking it. And I don't hate gen 1 it was just my least favorite. The nostalgia keeps me from disliking it. The gameplay was flawed because it was the first game and designs were kinda bad because it was the first game. I didn't pay attention to designs when I was younger because it more appealing to see brightly colored animals shoot elements and beans out of their faces.

Not gonna say Gen 2 is bad, it's actually my favorite game. I used to hate it by the time I got to gen 4 (I don't remember why) but once HGSS came out, it reminded me why I loved the Johto/Kanto region. For adventure, I rate HGSS as the most fun. As for the story, I have gen 5 (B/W & B2W2) as my number 1. Gen 1 will always be special for me, as anyone here who grew up playing Pokemon with other kids can attest to. I lost many hours playing and replaying that game.
---
Dragon Archer: When seen by the hawk, the rabbit's life is ended. When my arrow flies, my enemy is already dead.
#34SMASHKING84Posted 9/27/2013 4:14:00 PM
KK_the_Slider posted...

genwunners are hated because they hate.
you might as well say "i hate you because you hate people that hate"
---
http://thelegendoflolz.cheezburger.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scFHMIqF6kE
#35LightningHawk90Posted 9/27/2013 4:17:02 PM
Hey TC, Just incase you didn't know, making a topic like this makes you worse than both Genwunners and people who hate genwunners. Congrats, you've reached a new level of awful.
---
Formerly RageKaiser. Still here to ruin unfunny topics :)
#36chaocrossPosted 9/27/2013 4:26:13 PM
I've played them all since the beginning when I had no clue what the hell was going on and had a Charizard by the end of Mt Moon. I've played through each version a few times but gen 1 is still my favorite if or no other reason than exploring the glitches and having drawn out battles with friends on Stadium. The gen 2 remakes were impressive though and from what I've seen X and Y look a lot like the Gamecube games which I'm looking forward to quite a bit
---
The goat is an artificial roadblock designed to get you on a monorail. -Davzz
#37GeneralCortezPosted 9/27/2013 4:27:34 PM
I like all the generations except 3. 2 and 4 are my favourites
---
"Er kann mich am Arsche lecken!"-Goetz von Berlichingen
[Papal Crusaders]
#38NextgrandcrossPosted 9/27/2013 4:30:49 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...

genwunners are hated because they hate.
#39Sloth9230Posted 9/27/2013 4:35:02 PM
LightningHawk90 posted...
Hey TC, Just incase you didn't know, making a topic like this makes you worse than both Genwunners and people who hate genwunners. Congrats, you've reached a new level of awful.

Hey hates people who hate people who hate all other gens.

Hateception.
#40LexifoxPosted 9/27/2013 4:37:48 PM
It's not so much that the board has raging hate for Gen 1 so much as people get annoyed when Gen 1 (and 2) are given the pass as being held to a different standard than other gens, and thus immune to certain criticism, or when people cannot shut up that "OMG ICE CREAM AND TRASH AND SWORDS POKEMON IS BAD NOW".

Also 5 > 4 > 3 > 1 > 2.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod