This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's so sad some of YOU people still won't believe Chespin will be Grass/Dark

#11NextgrandcrossPosted 9/27/2013 4:15:24 PM
jayman7 posted...
Nextgrandcross posted...
For a lot of people, seeing is believing, and really theirs nothing wrong with that.

I mean, I want to believe the Pokebeach rumors, but at the same time I need physical proof.

Given the number of things the Pokebeach leak has managed to get correct, to insist that they must be wrong borders on being delusional. *shrug*

Remember: we're talking about the leak from last May, not the rumors from this week.

I'm well aware of that, but still, I won't take their leaks 100%, until I see some true blue evidence revealed by Gamefreak, Coro Coro, or Pokemon Smash.
#12Shackleford_RPosted 9/27/2013 4:18:23 PM
jayman7 posted...
Nextgrandcross posted...
For a lot of people, seeing is believing, and really theirs nothing wrong with that.

I mean, I want to believe the Pokebeach rumors, but at the same time I need physical proof.

Given the number of things the Pokebeach leak has managed to get correct, to insist that they must be wrong borders on being delusional. *shrug*

Remember: we're talking about the leak from last May, not the rumors from this week.

True, but there was a report of grass/fighting water/dark before it was corrected, which casts at least SOME shadow of doubt over it regardless of what they say now. I believe grass/steel/rock/etc. are out of the question, though.

Oh, and I'm disregarding the rumors from this week until its in any way confirmed.
#13TruePowerSeekerPosted 9/27/2013 4:21:03 PM
I can see it being dark or fighting at this point. It could be fighting if it is supposed to just be a knight or dark if it is going for the dark knight look. (not batman)

I just feel the leaker got them mixed up because I don't get why a rogue wouldn't be dark type.
---
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn
http://tinyurl.com/kwzh647
#14ZarthimusPrimePosted 9/27/2013 4:22:20 PM
BigDaddyWingnut posted...
What do you mean "YOU people"?!

What do YOU mean "YOU" people?!

No seriously, Grass/Steel please.
---
Black FC: 3740 9039 0091
Black 2 FC: 2237 9220 4000
#15Shootpark56Posted 9/27/2013 4:24:10 PM
TruePowerSeeker posted...
I can see it being dark or fighting at this point. It could be fighting if it is supposed to just be a knight or dark if it is going for the dark knight look. (not batman)

I just feel the leaker got them mixed up because I don't get why a rogue wouldn't be dark type.

Yeah, but Froakie may be based somehwhat off of a rogue, but it is highly based off of a Ninja, Ninja's are Fighters, Fighting type.
---
"A real warrior doesn't dash off in pursuit of the next victory nor throw a fit wen experiencing a loss. A real warrior ponders the next battle"
#16jayman7Posted 9/27/2013 4:24:28 PM
Shackleford_R posted...
jayman7 posted...
Nextgrandcross posted...

True, but there was a report of grass/fighting water/dark before it was corrected, which casts at least SOME shadow of doubt over it regardless of what they say now. I believe grass/steel/rock/etc. are out of the question, though.

Oh, and I'm disregarding the rumors from this week until its in any way confirmed.

Because of the correction - though I think it was accurate - I can understand flipping the Fighting and Dark types.

It's the people who say "OMG Chespin learns Rollout Grass/Rock CONFARMED!!1" (or worse, "Froakie learns Bounce just like every other freaking frog-based Pokémon in existence Water/Flying CANFERMD!!1") that annoy me, as well as the people who just outright disregard it entirely.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#17faruwayPosted 9/27/2013 4:25:21 PM
ZarthimusPrime posted...
BigDaddyWingnut posted...
What do you mean "YOU people"?!

What do YOU mean "YOU" people?!

No seriously, Grass/Steel please.

We never had a Grass/Steel type Pokemon before, right?
---
Official Insert character here of Kingdom Hearts 3 Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#18Shackleford_RPosted 9/27/2013 4:25:50 PM
Shootpark56 posted...
TruePowerSeeker posted...

Yeah, but Froakie may be based somehwhat off of a rogue, but it is highly based off of a Ninja, Ninja's are Fighters, Fighting type.

But ninjas are unique from other fighters in that they fight with trickery and underhanded moves and embrace the darkness, which lends itself to many dark type moves. I can see it either way, but I'm leaning dark type.
#19BornInLondonPosted 9/27/2013 4:26:04 PM
Chespin's evo may well be Grass/Dark, but what does Golbez from FFIV have to do with it?
---
3DS FC: 0275-7091-7992
#20jayman7Posted 9/27/2013 4:27:04 PM
BornInLondon posted...
Chespin's evo may well be Grass/Dark, but what does Golbez from FFIV have to do with it?

Someone claimed that they had a review copy and that Chespin's final evo resembled Golbez. We have no evidence of this assertion.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere