This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's so sad some of YOU people still won't believe Chespin will be Grass/Dark

#21GroadergreenPosted 9/27/2013 5:27:16 PM
Pff.. you think you're so bad just cause you were in SOLDIER.
---
The Official Demonee-Ho of the SMT IV Board
#22kingboo35Posted 9/27/2013 5:28:40 PM
faruway posted...
ZarthimusPrime posted...
BigDaddyWingnut posted...
What do you mean "YOU people"?!

What do YOU mean "YOU" people?!

No seriously, Grass/Steel please.

We never had a Grass/Steel type Pokemon before, right?

ferroseed
---
Engage the lazer beam
#23CharizardFirePosted 9/27/2013 5:28:49 PM
ZarthimusPrime posted...
BigDaddyWingnut posted...
What do you mean "YOU people"?!

What do YOU mean "YOU" people?!

No seriously, Grass/Steel please.

We never had a Grass/Steel type Pokémon before, right?

Ferrothorn would like a word with you.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#24jayman7Posted 9/27/2013 5:29:31 PM
To the last two posters: Whoosh!
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#25Xeo352Posted 9/27/2013 5:30:59 PM
I'm sticking with Fire/Psychic, Water/Dark, Grass/Fighting. You stick to whatever golbez has to do with this. I don't mind being wrong here, dark just doesn't make sense for a pokemon with the name quiladin to me and it seems like a type more suited for froakie.
#26CoxydonPosted 9/27/2013 5:31:46 PM
Grass/steel. GTFO.
---
The Walking Dead game has made me question the consequences to every action in my day to day life..
#27Tigo73Posted 9/27/2013 5:33:05 PM
Xeo352 posted...
I'm sticking with Fire/Psychic, Water/Dark, Grass/Fighting. You stick to whatever golbez has to do with this. I don't mind being wrong here, dark just doesn't make sense for a pokemon with the name quiladin to me and it seems like a type more suited for froakie.

I am NOT trying to tell you you are wrong for your thought process, but I just want to drop a reminder that the english name is the only one to have the Paladin connotation. Every other name merelly references "armor".
---
The man who will steal your candles.
Official Omoikane of the SMT IV board.
#28LexifoxPosted 9/27/2013 5:34:13 PM
I think there's still a chance that they confused (purposely or otherwise) the typings of the Water and Grass starters, but I think anyone expecting them to be anything but Fighting or Dark is just deluding themselves.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#29MeepleLardiclePosted 9/27/2013 5:34:46 PM
jayman7 posted...
Shackleford_R posted...
jayman7 posted...
Nextgrandcross posted...
For a lot of people, seeing is believing, and really theirs nothing wrong with that.

I mean, I want to believe the Pokebeach rumors, but at the same time I need physical proof.

Given the number of things the Pokebeach leak has managed to get correct, to insist that they must be wrong borders on being delusional. *shrug*

Remember: we're talking about the leak from last May, not the rumors from this week.

True, but there was a report of grass/fighting water/dark before it was corrected, which casts at least SOME shadow of doubt over it regardless of what they say now. I believe grass/steel/rock/etc. are out of the question, though.

Oh, and I'm disregarding the rumors from this week until its in any way confirmed.

Because of the correction - though I think it was accurate - I can understand flipping the Fighting and Dark types.

It's the people who say "OMG Chespin learns Rollout Grass/Rock CONFARMED!!1" (or worse, "Froakie learns Bounce just like every other freaking frog-based Pokémon in existence Water/Flying CANFERMD!!1") that annoy me, as well as the people who just outright disregard it entirely.

Worse is when people use that to denounce the Fire/Psychic Fennekin hype.

Yes, because one Pokemon learning Psychic, Psybeam and Psyshock is totally the same as learning Rollout, aka a move given to Pokemon based more on their Design and not their typing. Froakie w/ Bounce is the same deal. The simple "Torchic and Piplup learn Peck because Birds" argument shoots that one down thankfully. Last i checked, Foxes weren't commonly associated with using Psychic powers to kill things (...ok, this is probably where someone brings up some eastern lore that says otherwise...)
---
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!
#30tsunamisurfer08Posted 9/27/2013 5:37:40 PM(edited)
Also, Tepig with Assurance and Oshawott with Revenge.

That sure turned out well now didn't it?

MeepleLardicle posted...
Yes, because one Pokemon learning Psychic, Psybeam and Psyshock is totally the same as learning Rollout, aka a move given to Pokemon based more on their Design and not their typing. Froakie w/ Bounce is the same deal. The simple "Torchic and Piplup learn Peck because Birds" argument shoots that one down thankfully. Last i checked, Foxes weren't commonly associated with using Psychic powers to kill things (...ok, this is probably where someone brings up some eastern lore that says otherwise...)

Two of those were TMs last game and Ninetales could get Extrasensory as well. (Not to mention the plethora of Pokemon that can learn Psychic that aren't actually Psychic. Magmar and Snorlax come to mind.)
---
Everything I have ever learned about life can be summed up in three words: It goes on.
-Robert Frost