This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pre orders

#1monkeyprince82Posted 9/27/2013 5:15:10 PM(edited)
So.... where is everyone pre ordering this? Also any suggestions on where I should pre order in order online to get it on release date?
#2XavuuPosted 9/27/2013 5:13:38 PM
Gamestop is good.
---
Choice Band STAB surprise Quick Attack; Staraptor.
#3blackbrotha578Posted 9/27/2013 5:13:44 PM
I got mine at gamestop
#4monkeyprince82(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 5:14:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5Zero3696Posted 9/27/2013 5:14:30 PM
I think Gamestop is the only one who does preorder freebies. They'll give you a poster, and if you preorder both copies, they'll give you a Pokemon timeline poster.
---
Dragon Archer: When seen by the hawk, the rabbit's life is ended. When my arrow flies, my enemy is already dead.
#6monkeyprince82(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 5:14:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7ChibiDeidaraPosted 9/27/2013 5:16:43 PM(edited)
I think Gamestop is the best Place they give you a huge poster of the Kalos region its actually wonderful quality too
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#8monkeyprince82(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 5:16:12 PM
ChibiDeidara posted...
Why Can't you get it at Gamestop on the Release date ?

I actually just moved to a new town for college and have no clue where a gamestop is. I could look into it but I don't have a car with me either
#9GoldenSun3DSPosted 9/27/2013 5:17:24 PM
Zero3696 posted...
I think Gamestop is the only one who does preorder freebies. They'll give you a poster, and if you preorder both copies, they'll give you a Pokemon timeline poster.

Do you get both posters for pre-ordering both?
---
Please sign a petition for getting 3D overworlds in Pokemon X/Y:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bring-back-3d-overworlds-in-pokemon-x-and-y/
#10ChibiDeidaraPosted 9/27/2013 5:17:48 PM
monkeyprince82 posted...
ChibiDeidara posted...
Why Can't you get it at Gamestop on the Release date ?

I actually just moved to a new town for college and have no clue where a gamestop is. I could look into it but I don't have a car with me either

Oh sorry i changed my post ..i thought you quoted yourself on accident but i understand
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-