This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are Nate & Rosa wearing under their clothes?

#31Sloth9230(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 7:36:14 PM
bonann posted...
LightningHawk90 posted...
Lexifox posted...
Touching me wouldn't be as creepy as your thoughts about Nate and Rosa, i'm at least an adult.

Alright, I'll bite: How old are Rosa and Nate?

Old enough to still be considered Children.

Age of consent in Japan is 13 anway. Weird, eh?

Not really, it's always been like that in most of the world world. This whole teens(they're teens, not children) are untouchable is a rather modern concept that started when it was decided that they should be in school and not working.

Actually, back then it was weirder for a woman to not be married and have children by the time she was 20. Juliet from Romeo and Juliet for instance was 13 while Romeo was anywhere from 15-20.

Morals are subjective people, so... GTFO with them, this is about fashion.
#32bonannPosted 9/27/2013 7:38:05 PM
Sloth9230 posted...
bonann posted...
Lexifox posted...
Touching me wouldn't be as creepy as your thoughts about Nate and Rosa, i'm at least an adult.

Alright, I'll bite: How old are Rosa and Nate?

Old enough to still be considered Children.

Age of consent in Japan is 13 anway. Weird, eh?

Not really, it's always been like that in most of the world world. This whole teens(they're teens, not children) are untouchable is a rather modern concept that started when it was decided that they should be in school and not working.

Actually, back then it was weirder for a woman to not be married and have children by the time she was 20. Juliet from Romeo and Juliet for instance was 13 while Romeo was anywhere from 15-20.

Morals are subjective people, so... GTFO with them, this is about fashion.

Uhh... okay? I meant compared to here, America. I have a friend that got married when she was 15. I know some other areas have different cultures.
---
3DS: 4313 - 0687- 5263 | AC: NL Town: Aries
#33LightningHawk90Posted 9/27/2013 7:41:44 PM
For the record I'm not actually serious I'm just rustling jimmies tonight :)
---
Posted using GameFlux
#34empireoffirePosted 9/27/2013 7:42:40 PM

This is why we can't have nice things.
---
size does not matter....weight does.
other aliases: gamefreak043, Cyborg-Kangaroo, Joe The Smurf
#35Sloth9230(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 7:51:02 PM
AlmightyPushPop posted...
Lexifox posted...
because you assume they're children.

Implying they aren't children.

Are you implying that Ivysaur is actually a Bulbasaur? A person is a child until they hit puberty, after which they become and adolescent and then become an adult once they finish maturing biologically(or until the law says they are)

Judging based on Leaf(who is the youngest confirmed protagonist at 11), all of the protagonists have begun puberty, or at least the girls have. I think girls hit puberty at a younger age than boys... I think.

sonOFestark posted...
Nobody wears anything under their clothes. Specify outer layer of clothing next time if that is what you are referring to.

/topic

I know that makes you feel clever, but anybody reasonable and with common sense could have figured out what I meant based on context, so you just come of as an ass :D

It's a good thing I hit my post count earlier XD
#36LexifoxPosted 9/27/2013 7:51:51 PM
Sloth9230 posted...
Judging based on Leaf(who is the youngest confirmed protagonist at 11), all of the protagonists have begun puberty, or at least the girls have. I think girls hit puberty at a younger age than boys... I think.

did the FR/LG manual even mention age?
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#37Sloth9230(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 7:54:05 PM
Lexifox posted...
Sloth9230 posted...

did the FR/LG manual even mention age?

I don't know. I just assumed Red's age transferred over from R/B/Y, but I guess I shouldn't have said "confirmed".