This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you play?

#11kingtracePosted 9/28/2013 5:28:36 AM
Other, I Nuzlocke.
---
I'm an Atheist, and I'm damn proud of it.
If that offends you for whatever reason, shoot me a PM and I'll correct your misconception.
#12SirPiercePosted 9/28/2013 7:20:03 AM
Initial playthrough of a new gen...
Whatever Pokemon I like regardless of type.
Only new Pokemon introduced in that gen.

I plan on having Chespin or Frokie as well as Pangoro and Malamar. Those are confirmed to be on my team. That means I will have either two Fighting Types or two Dark Types. Fairy Types will not be friendly to my team. So, hopefully I can pick up a cool Poison or Steel Type as well. But, I have no real rule for this playthrough except only new Pokemon.

My main game (X) will never be restarted. It will be my game for doing all the post game stuff, breeding, pokedex, etc. My secondary game (Y) will be restarted repeatedly.

My second playthrough and beyond...
Special playthroughs. Generally MonoType. My first one will be to try out the new type...Fairy. And then I will go from there. I have a bunch of names to use (characters from my book) that match a specific type for the playthroughs.
---
Xerneas, The DNAntler Pokemon
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#13Bluelynx87Posted 9/28/2013 7:25:39 AM
I use the pokemon I like thats how i always played
#14mada7Posted 9/28/2013 7:27:31 AM
SorrowOfAcheron posted...
Varied typing.
Don't usually repeat a type unless I like both Pokes a lot.

Pretty much this for me. Id add in that I avoid using legendaries as much as possible unless they are story relevant like in black and white 1.
---
Wall-Mart the place you go when you just got to meat a true moron -Lord of Phendrana
Pokemon Black FC = 3396 8733 5419