This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D If seasons come back, it should change every week

#1MechaKirbyPosted 9/28/2013 5:08:15 AM
C

A month is way too long. Either that or get rid of it, since its gimmick was pretty limited.
---
GTag/PSN: MechaknightX [][] Tales of Vesperia Translation progress: Dahngrest (1st visit)
#2TakethatbackPosted 9/28/2013 5:09:37 AM
I just change the date on the system if need be, i don't mind the wait but that's just me.
#3evoxpiscesPosted 9/28/2013 5:14:15 AM
Not weekly. Maybe monthly.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1124-3955
#4Aladdin2557Posted 9/28/2013 5:15:19 AM
They did this is BW2
#5bd43Posted 9/28/2013 5:18:09 AM
Takethatback posted...
I just change the date on the system if need be, i don't mind the wait but that's just me.

Changing the date isn't a valid suggestion. Yes, it works, but it's tantamount to cheating.

Having said that. weekly isn't a good idea because of the calendar. I'd suggest dumping fall and spring to help with timing, personally, but that's not an easy push.
---
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.
#6TakethatbackPosted 9/28/2013 5:21:51 AM
bd43 posted...
Takethatback posted...

Changing the date isn't a valid suggestion. Yes, it works, but it's tantamount to cheating.

Having said that. weekly isn't a good idea because of the calendar. I'd suggest dumping fall and spring to help with timing, personally, but that's not an easy push.

:O Cheating!? how!? i'm simply changing the settings on my system to better reflect what time i want it to be in the Pokemon world. Think of it as a time-skip, cutting out the filler :D
#7bd43Posted 9/28/2013 5:42:02 AM
Takethatback posted...
bd43 posted...
Takethatback posted...

:O Cheating!? how!? i'm simply changing the settings on my system to better reflect what time i want it to be in the Pokemon world. Think of it as a time-skip, cutting out the filler :D

Because it's playing the game outside of it's intended design.
---
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.
#8DrDon_ChiPosted 9/28/2013 5:46:22 AM
Out of all the things, changing your settings is cheating?! There are other things players do to make it easier for themselves. And what do you gain from going to nighttime that other players don't gain if your cheating?
---
I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to death.
Archer - Unlimited Blade Works
#9Hierarchy225Posted 9/28/2013 5:47:22 AM
No.

I like the seasons as they are.
---
Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board // i.imgur.com/eo0eyoc.jpg
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#10TakethatbackPosted 9/28/2013 5:50:24 AM
bd43 posted...
Takethatback posted...
bd43 posted...
Takethatback posted...

Because it's playing the game outside of it's intended design.

What if i have the AC really high one night and i feel like it's winter? I think i should be able to change the environment in my game to better reflect what i'm going through. it's not like i'm changing the games code, or even putting in specific commands to change something in-game.