This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is that stupid duel sword pokemon called?

#1Sexy_L4DYPosted 9/28/2013 5:33:48 AM
Need to show my friend, thanks!
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqmczjD06s1qipitl.gif
#2MidnightCrewPosted 9/28/2013 5:34:28 AM
Doublade
---
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards. Official Beheeyem of the X/Y Boards.
#3kingtracePosted 9/28/2013 5:35:01 AM
I don't know any pokemon based on a dueling sword, sorry.

But, there is a dual sword named Doublade.
---
I'm an Atheist, and I'm damn proud of it.
If that offends you for whatever reason, shoot me a PM and I'll correct your misconception.
#4DrDon_ChiPosted 9/28/2013 5:35:32 AM
its spelled Dwebblade
---
I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to death.
Archer - Unlimited Blade Works
#5Sexy_L4DY(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 5:36:02 AM
Yeah after i posted i saw its name on the main page. So what is everyones opinions about it? Saw alot of people on tumblr defending it, so i'm guessing alot of people hate it.
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqmczjD06s1qipitl.gif
#6Arne83Posted 9/28/2013 5:38:23 AM
Sexy_L4DY posted...
Yeah after i posted i saw its name on the main page. So what is everyones opinions about it? Saw alot of people on tumblr defending it, so i'm guessing alot of people hate it.

I find it a bit disappointing that they're going back to the "stick multiple of the same pokemon together and call it an evolution" style of design... but I wouldn't say I hate it.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
Snowflame is greatest comic villain ever made. Shame on DC for letting him fade into obscurity.
#7kingtracePosted 9/28/2013 5:39:10 AM
Sexy_L4DY posted...

Dingdingding.

You, sir/madam, are correct.

I'm not a fan. The design is uninteresting, uninspired, and seems to stupidly ruin a solid Pokemon design. Honedge looked fine alone, it does not look fine x2+pink.
---
I'm an Atheist, and I'm damn proud of it.
If that offends you for whatever reason, shoot me a PM and I'll correct your misconception.
#8Tigo73Posted 9/28/2013 5:39:38 AM
Sexy_L4DY posted...

I like how It becomes a coat of arms. Not what I was expecting, but Im satisfied.
---
The man who will steal your candles.
Official Omoikane of the SMT IV board.
#9hyperdimeduckPosted 9/28/2013 5:44:23 AM
At least a coat of arms is slightly more inspired than a ghost knight imo.
---
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294 NNID: AnimeFan12
Official Kintoki-Douji and Isabeau of the SMT 4 boards