This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon type

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon type
3 years ago#1
If you use poke bank. And a Pokemon is type as fairy on Pokemon x or y will the Pokemon type change or stay same
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
3 years ago#2
Since you cant use the bank for gen 5 it should change it on the spot.
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
3 years ago#3
You can use poke bank for gen 5
3 years ago#4
Linda666 posted...

Gen 5 transfers when you use Pokemon Bank. I'm pretty sure they aren't able to go back after that so it doesn't matter.
3 years ago#5
Umuru posted...
Linda666 posted...

Gen 5 transfers when you use Pokemon Bank. I'm pretty sure they aren't able to go back after that so it doesn't matter.

Yea that's what I meant :p
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
3 years ago#6
Oh sorry thought u ment you can t use it at all
3 years ago#7
As for the actual question, the only precedence for type change that we have is the Magnemite line. They gained steel type when traded to gen 2 but went back to being mono electric when traded back to gen 1. I would imagine that the same would occur here with mawile and Fairy type for example, except without being able to be traded back, given that recent transfers can't go back.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon type

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived