This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon you hated at first but now think they're great?

#41ShotgunryuganPosted 9/30/2013 10:32:54 AM
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...
All fighting pokemon

^Probably this, I don't know why but they never grabbed my attention.
I was usually mainly using just Grass/Normal/Psychic/Poison types, but now I'm trying different things, though I still use Normal and Psychic often, I am leaning toward Dark & Ghosts types now.

OT: I'd have to say Kecleon, Delibird, Ice cream evolutions from Gen 5 & Random Hexagonal Bee pokemon from Gen 4 that I can't remember the name right now.

But now I don't really mind them.
---
Hoping for a new Sailor Moon game for Nintendo consoles(wishful thinking).
#42galaxiadarknessPosted 9/30/2013 10:36:52 AM
Bouffalant. I was mad that he wasn't a Tauros evo and had an afro at first, but now I freaking love him. It is bonecrushingly strong too.
---
GameFAQs, where the term "Karma Sucks" doesn't apply.
#43Tigo73Posted 9/30/2013 10:38:31 AM
Well, I didnīt really hate It, but I was mostly indifferent to Charizard...until itīs Mega was announced. Somehow I liked the mega so much that I fricking love Charizard now.
---
The man who will steal your candles.
Official Omoikane of the SMT IV board.
#44JarickoPosted 9/30/2013 10:39:21 AM
I could name quite a few.

Electivire i hated for a while. Then i actually used it.
Lucario and Wormadam used to be my least favorite steel types. And now wormadam is my least favorite pokemon period with Lucario now alright now that i have used it.
Stunfisk, I used it on a derp team and then started watching videos about it and i fell in love with the derp.
Metagross I innitially did not like for the design ( Yeah i know, how could I not like such an amazing pokemon. )
Magnezone I now find awesome, i did not initially think it was anything special and its now one of my favorite steel types. Also made me appreciate magneton and magnemite more.
Pikachu is the exact opposite of what this thread is asking for in that I loved it in gen 1. And as time goes on i hate it more and more.
---
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.
#45Rook_the_RangerPosted 9/30/2013 10:41:48 AM
Probably Bronzong. He looks so stupid at first, but can do so many things and is one of the few counters to most dragons. Bonzong looks good compared to most other gen IV and V pokes so his design isn't too bad. I used a gimmicky trick and macho brace set that worked quite well.