This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Bank should have it's own Pokedex

#1SalsaSavantPosted 9/28/2013 11:26:55 AM
That automatically fills in any Pokemon you catch on games on the account. That way, instead of having to mass transfer to fill a Pokedex, you'll have one that's good for generations.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.
#2paiprPosted 9/28/2013 11:29:34 AM
Huh....I think I would be ok with this. It be a fun thing that they could expand on. Add to the dex entries, maybe give prizes for certain milestones. Connect it to global link. Then make it so you have one trainer ID that you can use for every new game. Sure you start every game as a "rookie" like Ash but you also have these accomplishments recorded to look back on.
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
3ds my fc, 0602-6823-9646, my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#3neffy4LPosted 9/28/2013 11:32:23 AM
It will never because that conflicts with the business model of playing all the pokemon games and downloading the various DLC games (Pokemon farm Dream Trigger)
---
*sharpens hammer*
#4SalsaSavant(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 11:34:50 AM
neffy4L posted...
It will never because that conflicts with the business model of playing all the pokemon games and downloading the various DLC games (Pokemon farm Dream Trigger)

I don't understand. It doesn't interfere any more than the bank already does.
You'll still have to catch them, which means you'll still have to get the spin offs and whatnot.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.
#5Sloth9230Posted 9/28/2013 11:37:43 AM
neffy4L posted...

Someone didn't think things through.