This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

(Reads Pokedex entries on most Fighting-type Pokemon)

#21Mcis1979Posted 9/28/2013 3:53:00 PM
Ppl need to read between the lines and use context clues. Fighting is the ultimate good guy type because every fighting pokemon except the ion trio from g5 resembles humans. Humans are inherently good bc we know right from wrong. Not to mention if one takes martial arts its contradictory to use those skills for evil so its assumed most don't and u can assume a pokemon born of that essence wouldnt use self defense techniques for evil. Yes toxicroak and scraggy exist but there dark and poison subtypes explain there logic behind being evil. Also lucario (best fighting pokemon) is like the ultimate good guy.
#22jakovuPosted 9/28/2013 4:02:54 PM
Mcis1979 posted...
Ppl need to read between the lines and use context clues. Fighting is the ultimate good guy type because every fighting pokemon except the ion trio from g5 resembles humans. Humans are inherently good bc we know right from wrong. Not to mention if one takes martial arts its contradictory to use those skills for evil so its assumed most don't and u can assume a pokemon born of that essence wouldnt use self defense techniques for evil. Yes toxicroak and scraggy exist but there dark and poison subtypes explain there logic behind being evil. Also lucario (best fighting pokemon) is like the ultimate good guy.

Primeape's PokÚdex entry:
"It grows angry if you see its eyes and gets angrier if you run. If you beat it, it gets even madder."

Doesn't sound like a good guy to me. And it doesn't have a subtype.
#23Mcis1979Posted 9/28/2013 4:06:20 PM
jakovu posted...
Mcis1979 posted...

Primeape's PokÚdex entry:
"It grows angry if you see its eyes and gets angrier if you run. If you beat it, it gets even madder."

Doesn't sound like a good guy to me. And it doesn't have a subtype.

And that same possibility is how absol only appears when natural disasters are coming to warn people. Primeape and absol are parralell opposites they contradict the typing there put in themselves but there the only ones of that typing that do.
#24lunarXskiesPosted 9/28/2013 4:13:50 PM
So getting angry makes you a bad person, okay, and honorable people cannot be angry, okay
---
PSN: lunskie
#25GeneralCortezPosted 9/28/2013 4:18:19 PM
Primeape's rage comes from not being able to type and express him/herself on the pokemon internet

Pikachu: Pika? Pika pika PIKACHU!(I am your father, and I strongly question your sexuality, I am a 12 year old Pikachu and find this very hilarious and insightful)
Primeape: ABABHABHUAVAHUJDBUWVTYWWHJ
Mewtwo: lol newb
---
"Er kann mich am Arsche lecken!"-Goetz von Berlichingen
[Papal Crusaders]