This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you have an "open spot" in your team you use for any Pokemon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you have an "open spot" in your team you use for any Pokemon?

User Info: ShadowEspionage

ShadowEspionage
3 years ago#11
AzureEverything posted...
In my games, I always pick four I like...for Gen 6, I'll have Fennekin, Keldeo, Xerneas, and Reshiram as my main guys, an HM slave, then an open spot for Pokemon that I want to use only some of the time...like for gyms, or special battles. I always hated that we could only have six at a time. Then I relented and make the permanent six a permanent four and made the last two slots "extra characters" like in Final Fantasy when you get guest characters.
Do you utilize such a system or do you like all Pokemon and don't have a set team?

I hope you know you won't be able to get Reshiram nor Keldeo on X and Y until 2014 basically.
I'm fairly confident that the CoD series can't get any worse than Black Ops. Unless, of course... Treyarch makes Black Ops 2... zombie95

User Info: jneal57

jneal57
3 years ago#12
My team will be interchangeable till the e4 and champ except for my little pretty fox
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ meganfox/hot-tin-roof-the-cat-that-wore-a-fedora support this. it looks fun enough. yeah

User Info: VIIVincent

VIIVincent
3 years ago#13
1 - Surf
2 - Fly
3 Depends on how much HMs will be in the way

thats 3 spots taken already

4 - Starter
5 - Favorite
6 - Favorite

so if 3 isnt a HM slave then i would have a free spot on my team. also, if my Starter is a water type then its going to be getting Surf. so maybe i could have 2 free spots.
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*

User Info: hyperdimeduck

hyperdimeduck
3 years ago#14
Yup, usually the sixth slot
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294 NNID: AnimeFan12
Official Kintoki-Douji and Isabeau of the SMT 4 boards

User Info: Mcis1979

Mcis1979
3 years ago#15
Lolz yeah if i was using three legendaries on my team from the beginning i would prob only need four pokemon to. Why not make the game actually challenging without cheating?

User Info: Luigi player

Luigi player
3 years ago#16
I always use 6. sometimes a few get replaced when I find something better...
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you have an "open spot" in your team you use for any Pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived