This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you have an "open spot" in your team you use for any Pokemon?

#11ShadowEspionagePosted 9/28/2013 3:16:43 PM
AzureEverything posted...
In my games, I always pick four I like...for Gen 6, I'll have Fennekin, Keldeo, Xerneas, and Reshiram as my main guys, an HM slave, then an open spot for Pokemon that I want to use only some of the time...like for gyms, or special battles. I always hated that we could only have six at a time. Then I relented and make the permanent six a permanent four and made the last two slots "extra characters" like in Final Fantasy when you get guest characters.
Do you utilize such a system or do you like all Pokemon and don't have a set team?

I hope you know you won't be able to get Reshiram nor Keldeo on X and Y until 2014 basically.
---
I'm fairly confident that the CoD series can't get any worse than Black Ops. Unless, of course... Treyarch makes Black Ops 2... zombie95
#12jneal57Posted 9/28/2013 3:21:35 PM
My team will be interchangeable till the e4 and champ except for my little pretty fox
---
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ meganfox/hot-tin-roof-the-cat-that-wore-a-fedora support this. it looks fun enough. yeah
#13VIIVincentPosted 9/28/2013 3:33:06 PM
1 - Surf
2 - Fly
3 Depends on how much HMs will be in the way

thats 3 spots taken already

4 - Starter
5 - Favorite
6 - Favorite

so if 3 isnt a HM slave then i would have a free spot on my team. also, if my Starter is a water type then its going to be getting Surf. so maybe i could have 2 free spots.
---
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*
#14hyperdimeduckPosted 9/28/2013 3:34:48 PM
Yup, usually the sixth slot
---
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294 NNID: AnimeFan12
Official Kintoki-Douji and Isabeau of the SMT 4 boards
#15Mcis1979Posted 9/28/2013 3:35:19 PM
Lolz yeah if i was using three legendaries on my team from the beginning i would prob only need four pokemon to. Why not make the game actually challenging without cheating?
#16Luigi playerPosted 9/28/2013 3:36:39 PM
I always use 6. sometimes a few get replaced when I find something better...
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/