This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope switching the date around frequently doesn't f*** up XY

#1SoraOwnsOctopusPosted 9/28/2013 5:21:24 PM
I take my 3DS on long walks since puzzle swap is literally heroin to me. But F*** YOU Nintendo for only having a 10 coin limit per day, so I change days frequently to get my fix, yo.

I hope it doesn't f*** up anything like HGSS's Safari Zone, etc. >_>
---
F*** b****es
Get money
#2aDirtyShisnoPosted 9/28/2013 6:26:50 PM
Knowing Gamefreak? Yeah, something's going to get messed up like that.

For me, I'm trying to get as many Dream World Pokemon as I can before it shuts down, so I put Black into my new 3DS. Locked out for 24 hours. I then registered the game with Nintendo Wifi. Locked out for 24 hours more. I then noticed the clock was wrong and fixed it. Locked out for 24 more hours. Of course the date was wrong too. Fixed that. Locked out for 24 MORE hours.

O.o...?
---
...and he was never heard from again.
#3Rayquaza_is_ZPosted 9/28/2013 6:30:33 PM
Damn, you're out of control.
You needa check into a rehab center.
---
http://i.imgur.com/EOXWVm0.jpg Do you wanna be cool?
Join the Reservoir Dragons! Support Draceon
for 2013!
#4Zoramon089Posted 9/28/2013 6:38:29 PM
aDirtyShisno posted...

For me, I'm trying to get as many Dream World Pokemon as I can before it shuts down, so I put Black into my new 3DS. Locked out for 24 hours. I then registered the game with Nintendo Wifi. Locked out for 24 hours more. I then noticed the clock was wrong and fixed it. Locked out for 24 more hours. Of course the date was wrong too. Fixed that. Locked out for 24 MORE hours.

O.o...?

How hard is it to check that your time and date are correct?
---
Pokemon Black FC: 4470 0364 4689
"Have you actually seen the scene in question? It needs some crackers to go with its cheese." - Poppadop
#5aDirtyShisnoPosted 9/28/2013 6:58:28 PM
Zoramon089 posted...
aDirtyShisno posted...

O.o...?

How hard is it to check that your time and date are correct?

Date and Time are two separate options and must be fixed independent of each other. If I waited about 12 hours I only would've had to change the time as the date would've been correct, but I didn't even know that ANY of this would lock me out until after I did it and incurred these stupid penalties. I researched and found out about them when I couldn't log in.
---
...and he was never heard from again.