This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i dont get the pokebank

#1kingbriannPosted 9/28/2013 5:47:45 PM
the link below shows that you can transfer pokemon from pokemon black and black 2 to your pokebank.

http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/strategy/

and it shows you can withdraw from the pokemon bank..
does it also mean you can trade pokemon from black to pokemon x and y>>????
---
3ds XL FC : 1461-7483-3739 l Nintendo Network ID: kingbrian
PSN: kinggbrian
#2MidnightCrewPosted 9/28/2013 5:48:27 PM
Yes.
---
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards. Official Beheeyem of the X/Y Boards.
#3EnferolunosPosted 9/28/2013 5:49:19 PM
Read the page. Is it really that hard?

Poké Transporter
When you download Pokémon Bank, you can also download the linked application Poké Transporter! When you insert a Pokémon Black Version, Pokémon White Version, Pokémon Black Version 2, or Pokémon White Version 2 Game Card into a Nintendo 3DS system, you'll be able to use Poké Transporter to transfer Pokémon from these games into their own online Boxes. Then, you can easily transfer those Pokémon into Pokémon X and Pokémon Y using Pokémon Bank!

Poké Transporter is a free downloadable application for the Nintendo 3DS system that will be available along with Pokémon Bank. Note that Poké Transporter cannot return Pokémon to Pokémon Black Version, Pokémon White Version, Pokémon Black Version 2, or Pokémon White Version 2 after they have been stored in an online Box.

Note: You may find yourself unable to use Pokémon Bank or Poké Transporter to deposit any Pokémon created illegally by software unauthorized by The Pokémon Company and Nintendo into your online Boxes, or to move these Pokémon between online Boxes.

---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Don't start unbelieving! Never do not feel your feelings!
#4FatalFraggerPosted 9/28/2013 5:50:41 PM
Yes. In the Pokemon Direct, they said that that is the case. You just can't transfer back to b/w/b2/w2. You don't need two 3DSs to transfer pokemon.
---
3DS FC: 3067-4828-7369. Andrew in Hyrule.
#5SoeroahPosted 9/28/2013 5:51:31 PM
It facilitates mass transfers from B, W, B2 and W2 without time consuming minigames (hopefully), and is thus something great for the series.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
#6scorchrePosted 9/28/2013 5:54:17 PM
I don't understand what you're not understanding.. It's very straightforward.
---
Playing - Etrian Odyssey IV (3DS) Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (PS3) Inazuma Eleven 3: Bomb Blast (3DS)
UK 3DS Friend Code: 5241-1994-1494. (PM me if added)
#7InfamousCarlPosted 9/28/2013 5:54:37 PM
I bought one of those limited X/Y 3DS's to play Y on, but play W2 on a regular 3DS.

Will I have to use the W2 cartridge in the new 3DS to transfer to Y then?
#8SoeroahPosted 9/28/2013 6:06:53 PM
Far as I know you just register your game on a website like the Dreamworld and do all you transfers that way.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
#9ClassyOldHatPosted 9/28/2013 6:10:16 PM
Soeroah posted...
It facilitates mass transfers from B, W, B2 and W2 without time consuming minigames (hopefully), and is thus something great for the series.

Those minigames were to "hide" load times. Seeing how uploading ONE pokemon to the dreamworld could take about 5 minutes in BW, I either expect a LOT of minigames for this transfer, or, at least an hour of nothing but loading screens.

Frankly I'd have preferred minigames and not had a vital feature gutted and sold back to me for a annual subscription.
#10Soul_of_YveltalPosted 9/28/2013 6:16:13 PM
ClassyOldHat posted...
Soeroah posted...

Those minigames were to "hide" load times. Seeing how uploading ONE pokemon to the dreamworld could take about 5 minutes in BW, I either expect a LOT of minigames for this transfer, or, at least an hour of nothing but loading screens.

Frankly I'd have preferred minigames and not had a vital feature gutted and sold back to me for a annual subscription.

I would much rather pay $5 a year than play annoying, pointless games just to transfer my pokemon, especially seeing as how cheap it is.
---
I am the true Yveltal.