This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I go on vacation on the 12th for a week

#11PkmTrainerAbram(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 8:03:07 AM
Aladdin2557 posted...
ryudin89 posted...
I'm glad that others had the same keikaku.

I admit, I laughed out loud for real at this.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2 Perfect Run(JPN) 649/649 owned, 3 Star Card, Rayman Orgins(Wii)
#12JustCallMePosted 9/29/2013 8:12:24 AM
Why wouldn't you do something else for your vacation? You don't get those days back but you X and Y will be waiting for you. It's not like you'll be able to complete your Pokedex right now either, you have to wait until Christmas for Poke Transfer.
#13PkmTrainerAbram(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 8:14:55 AM
JustCallMe posted...
Why wouldn't you do something else for your vacation? You don't get those days back but you X and Y will be waiting for you. It's not like you'll be able to complete your Pokedex right now either, you have to wait until Christmas for Poke Transfer.

I get 3 weeks of vacation a year and I never said anything about using it to complete the Dex nor using all the time on just playing XY.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2 Perfect Run(JPN) 649/649 owned, 3 Star Card, Rayman Orgins(Wii)
#14WetstewPosted 9/29/2013 8:24:14 AM
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
xLinkku posted...
FireSeer posted...
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5740/keikaku.jpg

Thanks. I don't speak weeb.

There's this actual language called Japanese/Nihongo, mayhaps you've......heard of it?

*looks around* Not to be a xenophobe but I don't see any Japanese text around here. I see someone throwing around a Japanese word that non-Japanese speaking people wouldn't even know.

It's lame.

It's like those people who use the Japanese name for Pokemon instead of the English translation on an English message board.

That being said. I used one of my vacation days for the 12th.
---
For every good thing in life, there is one indirect link to a photo service. -eco master