This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Quilladin's Evo is the most hyped thing right now

#11Arcanine2009Posted 9/29/2013 12:15:25 AM
Quilladin is out there somewhere...
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#12jneal57Posted 9/29/2013 12:16:15 AM
nope. age and marital status is the hype
---
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ meganfox/hot-tin-roof-the-cat-that-wore-a-fedora support this. it looks fun enough. yeah
#13LaManoNeraIIPosted 9/29/2013 12:17:15 AM
I want it to have a shield that's a halved chestnut : )
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#14Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/29/2013 12:18:16 AM
KeyserVance posted...
The_Dragonw posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
I'm hoping it'll look like a grass type Nightmare (from Soul Calibur.)

Dark Knight concept=Yes please.

Which Soul Calibur? Nightmare is awesome, though.

I love every entry in the series that I've played (2-5) and 2 is not my favorite, but I do think Nightmare looked his best in 2.

I agree with this poster.

Though I wouldn't mind SC3 look either.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#15gheno871Posted 9/29/2013 12:18:32 AM
Also, I'm almost positively certain that Quilladen is infact in Shelgon/Pupitar effect.

Swadloon / Wirlepede as well.

But you do realize ii's probably going to be Grass / Steel. Grass / dark maybe close second.
---
<last Game completed>Tomb raider<Current>GTA V<next>Pokemon Y
#16Shootpark56Posted 9/29/2013 12:25:11 AM
gheno871 posted...
Also, I'm almost positively certain that Quilladen is infact in Shelgon/Pupitar effect.

Swadloon / Wirlepede as well.

But you do realize ii's probably going to be Grass / Steel. Grass / dark maybe close second.

But you do realize that the Pokebeach leaks have been correct about almost everything (Really only 1 thing wrong) and that it is most likely Grass/Dark.
---
"A real warrior doesn't dash off in pursuit of the next victory nor throw a fit wen experiencing a loss. A real warrior ponders the next battle"
#17Dohboy101Posted 9/29/2013 1:36:17 PM
Bump
#18Shackleford_RPosted 9/29/2013 1:39:30 PM
I was settled pretty much on quilladin before, but now it's all up in the air with that dark knight business and I have no idea which starter I'm going for.
Once all the final evos are revealed, I'll make my decision, but until then I'm done trying to guess which one I'll pick.
#19TjayroganPosted 9/30/2013 10:46:37 AM
Tyranidomega posted...

When i first looked at quilladen i thought his evolution would be just as bulky. Now that you mention that i think your right
---
The darker it gets, the brighter light shine( the Ro)
#20TyranidomegaPosted 9/30/2013 11:02:50 AM
Tjayrogan posted...
Tyranidomega posted...

When i first looked at quilladen i thought his evolution would be just as bulky. Now that you mention that i think your right

I hope so lol. Quilladen will either become more bulkier to where it'll probably look like a huge chesnut with arms, legs and a mammal face-basically imagine a grass version of Golem, or it will grow out of its 'boogu'-training armor, and don some really slick chesnut armor
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.